Will it ever STOP????

General Udon Thani topics only!
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Will it ever STOP????

Post by jackspratt » March 13, 2020, 11:37 am

tamada wrote:
March 7, 2020, 11:04 am

The whole thing has been unarguably politicized from the get-go when in the last week of January, the WHO chose to defer making any meaningful announcement until all the well-heeled attendants at Davos had gotten home and taken care of protecting their vested interests.
Do you have any evidence for this, besides the speculation of the:
....extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information .....

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/
you linked to a few days ago?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 13, 2020, 12:02 pm

Yep lame-ada stated on this forum that The World Health Organisation is controlled by the elite DAVOS. A conspiracy theory embraced by Hannity, Limbaugh and Trump. Arguing he is not a right wing nutter, he just believes in the same things they believe in.

Hilarious
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 13, 2020, 2:16 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 13, 2020, 11:24 am
Typical keyboard warrior stuff. Screwed up right royally then tries to justify the unjustifiable. You live in Thailand yet you lambast somebody who believes in helping their Thai neighbours, that is my disdain for your character.

As for STFU, good advice, you should have heeded your own advice rather than being a smart ar$e in the first place.
Once again I ask is there any truth in your claim that there is/was a positive Covid-19 case at your local hospital?

Your continuing silence on this single quite important issue is quite deafening despite the noise you make by incessantly trawling my posts including ones I make in other threads.

Why can't you accept that you're simply the neighborhood farang busybody with far too much time on your hands and that sometimes (most times?) you get it wrong?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 13, 2020, 2:33 pm

My original post quite clearly stated the source and asked if anybody else had heard corroborating evidence. I quite plainly stated I had no corroborating sources, no responses in seeking corroboration

Nothing changes that statement. So one of two possibilities, the Dr was in fact wrong/misunderstood or the authorities have decided not to publicise,

I don't know which was the case but stand by my decision to ask on this forum if anybody else had info. I don't need your or doodoo's permission to do that, that is up to the forum moderators. If you disagree fair enough, but don't spout tin hat bulldust, You can state your opinion to agree or to disagree politely.

The problem with both you and doodoo is you can dish it out but don't like it when you cop flak back in response to your aggressive stance, then make idiots of yourselves with contradictory comments.

Keyboard warriors both.
Last edited by Whistler on March 13, 2020, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 13, 2020, 2:57 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 13, 2020, 11:37 am
tamada wrote:
March 7, 2020, 11:04 am

The whole thing has been unarguably politicized from the get-go when in the last week of January, the WHO chose to defer making any meaningful announcement until all the well-heeled attendants at Davos had gotten home and taken care of protecting their vested interests.
Do you have any evidence for this, besides the speculation of the:
....extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information .....

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/
you linked to a few days ago?
Just my gut feel based on the timing of the first rather lame official statement by the WHO that said they weren't 'quite ready' to call this anything more than a bad new, regional flu. This was before they issued the "1000 deaths + deaths in one other, separate location" statement that clarified to the world what they reckon it takes to become a pandemic... and then ignored it.

I don't hold any radical right or left wing views but I do keep an open mind, especially when it comes to vested interests of large multinational commodity traders with dubious claims to altruism such as Cargill and Glencore as well as foreign nations that embellish their global colonization under grandiloquent names such as Belt and Road.

Thanks for the link to your favorite internet hand-holding service. I note that it doesn't have an opinion on the particular "425 Billion Reasons" article that seems to make some people uncomfortable but I am sure they or Snopes will eventually.

FWIW, here's another, much more recent view as to "Why the WHO waited to call the coronavirus a pandemic"

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2020 ... ganization

They comment how on the H1N1 outbreak in 2009 where the WHO similarly sat on their hands on the pandemic call on a virus that eventually infected between 10 percent and 20 percent of the world in both hemispheres as follows,

"The “complicated pandemic definitions” that the WHO and the CDC had deployed seemed crafted “in a deliberate attempt to garner political attention and financial support for pandemic preparedness,” researcher Heath Kelly argued in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization."

As a frequent Vox reader, I used your handy site to vet their bona fides and it appears I am keeping my reading fair and balanced just like Fox pretends they are. They are as far left as the previous one is right.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vox/

Ta
tam

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 13, 2020, 3:10 pm

Whistler wrote:
March 13, 2020, 2:33 pm
My original post quite clearly stated the source and asked if anybody else had heard corroborating evidence. I quite plainly stated I had no corroborating sources, no responses in seeking corroboration

Nothing changes that statement. So one of two possibilities, the Dr was in fact wrong/misunderstood or the authorities have decided not to publicise,

I don't know which was the case but stand by my decision to ask on this forum if anybody else had info. I don't need your or doodoo's permission to do that, that is up to the forum moderators. If you disagree fair enough, but don't spout tin hat bulldust, You can state your opinion to agree or in disagree politely.

The problem with both you and doodoo is you can dish it out but don't like it when you cop flak back in response to your aggressive stance, then make idiots of yourselves with contradictory comments.

Keyboard warriors both.
Dear Whistler,

Thanks for finally biting the bullet on your local, medical non-event.

You are correct in that you don't need anyone's permission to post what you like. By the same token you can't go around demanding apologies from people with a differing opinion especially if you haven't a clue who they are in the first place.

If you view a forum as a place where you 'dish it out' and 'cop flak' for it then maybe that's why you so easily see anyone with a slightly contrary view and a glib tongue with a hint of emoticonless sarcasm as a keyboard warrior. Some people just don't suffer fools too easily so maybe you need to smarten up or failing that, grow a thicker skin.

Anyway, keep up the good work over there. Someone needs you.

Ta
tam

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 13, 2020, 3:13 pm

Glib, the perfect word to describe you

https://www.google.com/search?q=glib+me ... e&ie=UTF-8

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 13, 2020, 3:31 pm

^ See? I even gifted you the opening to have the last word. FWIW.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 13, 2020, 3:31 pm

tamada wrote:
March 13, 2020, 2:57 pm

Just my gut feel based on the timing of the first rather lame official statement by the WHO that said they weren't 'quite ready' to call this anything more than a bad new, regional flu. This was before they issued the "1000 deaths + deaths in one other, separate location" statement that clarified to the world what they reckon it takes to become a pandemic... and then ignored it.
So, as I said yesterday:
jackspratt wrote:
March 12, 2020, 7:59 pm
So we can put this conspiracy nonsense to bed then.
tamada wrote:
March 13, 2020, 2:57 pm
As a frequent Vox reader, I used your handy site to vet their bona fides .......... They are as far left as the previous one is right.
Only if you understand "Left Biased" to equal "extreme right biased conspiracy website". ;)

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 13, 2020, 3:38 pm

tamada wrote:
March 13, 2020, 3:31 pm
^ See? I even gifted you the opening to have the last word. FWIW.
khawp khun khrap

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 27, 2021, 9:25 pm

A year or so down the line, makes for interesting reading. Where is my tin hat?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 28, 2021, 7:01 am

It sure does make interesting reading

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”