Have Aussies lost the plot

General Udon Thani topics only!
trekkertony
udonmap.com

Have Aussies lost the plot

Post by trekkertony » August 14, 2020, 4:17 pm

extreme left wing media loud mouth, Peter Fitzsimmons took it upon himself to attempt to bash Donald Trump by running a poll with Australians as to whether Donald Trump was doing a good job or not and whether he would be re-elected in 2020. Fxckwit Fitzsimmons quickly pulled the poll off social media when the voting was going 70% to the POTUS as compared to Joe Biden. Fitzsimmons last seen trying to scrap egg off his face.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Re: Have Aussies lost the plot

Post by Stantheman » August 14, 2020, 7:55 pm

Thats great, lets ship the Trumpster to Australia so he can ruin their country since they like him so much.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » August 14, 2020, 7:55 pm

Thats great, lets ship the Trumpster to Australia so he can ruin their country since they like him so much.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » August 14, 2020, 7:56 pm

Better yet they can immigrate over here to the US and they can live the dream.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 14, 2020, 8:12 pm

Interesting vote. I would be astounded if 75% of Australians support Trump, in fact I would be astounded if 20% support him.

I would suggest this is a more accurate measure of sentiment, this was a year ago, I would bet my bottom dollar it will be overwhelmingly anti trump today

https://www.ussc.edu.au/analysis/media- ... m-of-trump
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 14, 2020, 8:24 pm

Fear not - this was a "Twitter poll", which can be voted on by anyone around the world...... including Russian bots which have supported Trump since pre-2016.

https://twitter.com/Peter_Fitz/status/1 ... 7916734464

In real polls, Trumps approval rating in Oz is about 35% ....... which is about average for the rest of the world, but a poor reflection on Australia.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020 ... mage_0-02/

So to answer the OP's question ........ only 35% have. :D

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 15, 2020, 2:33 am

trekkertony swings with Team Putin. :(

Bunker Boy should have been impeached for the disgraceful fiasco in Helsinki. I'm concerned how far Putin might go to disrupt the American election to help Trmp. I wouldn't put it past him shooting down another plane if that might help Trump. Putin would, however, need some sort of bullshxt angle to say it wasn't him.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 15, 2020, 6:57 am

^ You mean like a Syrian army anti-aircraft missile system that was stolen by ISIS for the Belarusian separatists who shot down a Covid repatriation flight?

Or was it an American one that the Saudi army had forgotten to hook up to the tractor in Yemen?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 15, 2020, 7:01 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 14, 2020, 8:24 pm
Fear not - this was a "Twitter poll", which can be voted on by anyone around the world...... including Russian bots which have supported Trump since pre-2016.

In real polls, Trumps approval rating in Oz is about 35% ....... which is about average for the rest of the world, but a poor reflection on Australia.

I recall when I worked downundah, a 35% fail rate with our local hires was about right.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 15, 2020, 7:16 am

tamada wrote:
August 15, 2020, 7:01 am
jackspratt wrote:
August 14, 2020, 8:24 pm

I recall when I worked downundah, a 35% fail rate with our local hires was about right.
:lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » August 15, 2020, 11:08 am

trekkertony wrote:
August 14, 2020, 4:17 pm
extreme left wing media loud mouth, Peter Fitzsimmons took it upon himself to attempt to bash Donald Trump by running a poll with Australians as to whether Donald Trump was doing a good job or not and whether he would be re-elected in 2020. Fxckwit Fitzsimmons quickly pulled the poll off social media when the voting was going 70% to the POTUS as compared to Joe Biden. Fitzsimmons last seen trying to scrap egg off his face.
Fitzsimmons the very lefty loonie. I have a large circle of family and friends down here and not one of them have any time for him and his lefty loonie missus. Good post TT.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 15, 2020, 1:14 pm

Thinking of loonies, what's Tony Abbott up to these days?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 15, 2020, 2:40 pm

More so ... did the Aussies ever have a plot to loose in the first instance !! .. most of the Aussies i know are great guys , like a beer a laff n joke , egg stained vests n crooked teeth ... but not too up to speed with world politics with most still thinking an election is the point when the male genitalia goes hard upon the remotest chance of a root with a sheila ..or a kangaroo depending where they are from ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 15, 2020, 3:32 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 15, 2020, 2:40 pm
More so ... did the Aussies ever have a plot to loose in the first instance !! .. most of the Aussies i know are great guys , like a beer a laff n joke , egg stained vests n crooked teeth ... but not too up to speed with world politics with most still thinking an election is the point when the male genitalia goes hard upon the remotest chance of a root with a sheila ..or a kangaroo depending where they are from ..

DM
Good one, but does that make us any different from most males in their 50 years old plus, age bracket, other than the Kangaroo being a Buffalo or Elephant or Sheep or Goat ...............in some other countries \:D/ At least our Kangaroos put up a fight. :lol: :lol:

I will have you know my teeth are perfectly straight and beaming :badteeth: I use Baking Soda on them and sometimes Wright's . :-$ :-$
Wright's.jpg

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 15, 2020, 5:01 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Interesting observation coming from a bloke who would rather visit his vet than a doctor when he is crook. :shock:
Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 15, 2020, 8:29 am
Btw .. i have only ever had good experiences using the vet near the airport for both general stuff like vacines etc to minor n major surgery.

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 15, 2020, 5:17 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 15, 2020, 5:01 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Interesting observation coming from a bloke who would rather visit his vet than a doctor when he is crook. :shock:
Drunk Monkey wrote:
Btw .. i have only ever had good experiences using the vet near the airport for both general stuff like vacines etc to minor n major surgery.

DM
Still very sharp Mr Sprat .. even at your age =D> =D> .... btw the vet is way cheaper than Bkk Udon hossy and cleared up my distemper (amongst other things) very swiftly.

DM

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 16, 2020, 4:55 am

trekkertony wrote:
August 14, 2020, 4:17 pm
extreme left wing media loud mouth, Peter Fitzsimmons took it upon himself ...
What's extreme left wing these days? There aren't many commies around and I wasn't aware FitzSimons was a commie. I don't think anyone would call him extreme left for being chair of the Australian Republic Movement. Does he warrant a bit of stick for the red bandana?

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 16, 2020, 6:22 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
August 15, 2020, 3:32 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Good one, but does that make us any different from most males in their 50 years old plus, age bracket, other than the Kangaroo being a Buffalo or Elephant or Sheep or Goat ...............in some other countries \:D/ At least our Kangaroos put up a fight. :lol: :lol:

I will have you know my teeth are perfectly straight and beaming :badteeth: I use Baking Soda on them and sometimes Wright's . :-$ :-$

Wright's.jpg

pipoz4444
I took trumps advice and rinse with bleach , kills the virus and gives you pearly whites . :badteeth:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 16, 2020, 8:19 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 15, 2020, 5:17 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Still very sharp Mr Sprat .. even at your age =D> =D> .... btw the vet is way cheaper than Bkk Udon hossy and cleared up my distemper (amongst other things) very swiftly.

DM
Nice one DM. Still cocking your leg I see.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 16, 2020, 10:50 am

tamada wrote:
August 16, 2020, 8:19 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 15, 2020, 5:17 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

DM
Nice one DM. Still cocking your leg I see.
Actually it must be a sign of getting old but i tend to sit down for a piss nowadays .. and on any given day of chang enligthenment once the seal is broken my water closet visits become very frequent. .. the older you get the more you piss im guessing.

Back on topic ..had a few changs with a nice Aussie fella from Willabingbong last night .. his political knowledge was at best sketchy as he thought Boris Johnson was POTUS ..

DM

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”