Reduced Water and Electric bills for Maj and June

General Udon Thani topics only!
pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Reduced Water and Electric bills for Maj and June

Post by pipoz4444 » May 12, 2021, 4:03 pm

mak wrote:
May 12, 2021, 2:26 pm
Huge electricity bills in April? PEA explain why you're at fault not them!
He said that with many people at home in virtual lockdown due to the pandemic they were opening fridges too often.
Have
5 No Fridges/Freezer and they didn't get opening any more in April than they did in March or February or January
7 No AC's - 6 No x Mitsubishi Inverters and 1 No x Mitsubishi Eco Slim Model), ranging from 9,000 BTU to 18,000 BTU. On a bad day they might run 2 x Inverters and 1 x Eco Slim for say 10 hours per day.
3 No Dogs, 1 No Cat and 5 No Chicken

None of it is excessive and none of it justified a 57% increase in number of units that were used in March to what was supposedly used in April. :-k Number of Units went up 57% and the Bill went up 78% (from March to April)

Maybe they used SCADA (PLC) to re-programme their Smart Meters? http://www.connecforce.com/detail.aspx?id=102

I think I will write to him and ask him how much electricity my dogs, cat and chickens, used in April, as I am sure he will have an answer. =; =;

pipoz4444

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » May 26, 2021, 4:43 pm

Just received our power bill for May, only about 7% per unit reduction from last month.

4.13 Baht down to 3.84
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » May 26, 2021, 4:53 pm

I’ve just noticed on the app my April payment is showing overdue for the last 9 days. They usually prepare the bill on the 23rd as well & this is also outstanding.

Strange

(Cue some dumbass comment from KP as he’s following me about dontcha know)
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 26, 2021, 5:38 pm

Bill just in (thanks for the reminder to check B_D).

An (expected) 12.5% increase over April in units burned.
An (acceptable) 8.8% increase in the total charges.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 30, 2021, 3:47 pm

After another excessive Electricity bill for the month of April-May, lets say over 12 K Baht and having had an Electrician spend several days checking out my power supply arrangement, plus doing some re-wiring of my water supply pumps and looking for any potential earthing faults, he then contacted the PEA over the "WTF" is going on. [-X

Today, some minor success, as the PEA has now installed one new Meter and is looking at the second Meter.

I am not holding my breath for any partial refund for the last two months of Bills, just praying for a better (lesser) May-June Bill [-o< [-(

Will have to wait and see what the Electricity Bills are, on 17 June

Meter at Soi 5 (Large).jpg

pipoz4444

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 10, 2021, 4:14 pm

Finally after watching my skyrocketing Electricity Bills over the past 3 months and having one meter replaced and re- wiring three of my Water Tank Pump setups, some normality has returned to my Electricity Bills, for the power consumed during the month of July.

My July 2021 Electricity Bill (s), is marginally less (6% less) than that of my July 2020

Looking back at my July 2019 Bill, my July 2020 is about 80% higher and my July 2021 is about 70% higher. :-k :-k

Obviously the property is consuming more power these days, as is also reflected by the number of Units being chewed through each month

pipoz4444

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”