Pledging

General Udon Thani topics only!
noosard
udonmap.com

Pledging

Post by noosard » August 8, 2021, 8:35 am

The government looks set to extend the rice price guarantees in the 2021-22 season, pledging to splurge 88 billion baht for the annual scheme operating for the third consecutive year.
The difference in this gov to the last elected gov is ?

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Pledging

Post by Giggle » August 8, 2021, 3:04 pm

Hypocrisy just doesn't seem to phase some people. In fact, they appear to wear it as a badge of honor.
Biden’s claim that, shortly before departing Kyiv, he told President Petro Poroshenko, “I’m leaving here in six hours. If the prosecutor’s not fired, you’re not getting the money…Well, son of a bitch, he got fired.”
Two years later:
U.S. ambassador to the European Union said the president [Trump] told him in a phone call on Sept. 9 that he wanted no “quid pro quo” from Ukraine in return for the release of much-needed military aid.
IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE!!!!

How some hypocrites are able to look at themselves in the mirror without getting nauseous is a mystery.

(If they're accusing someone of an impropriety, rest assured, they're doing it themselves.)
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » August 8, 2021, 9:22 pm

Giggle wrote:
August 8, 2021, 3:04 pm
Hypocrisy just doesn't seem to phase some people. In fact, they appear to wear it as a badge of honor.
Biden’s claim that, shortly before departing Kyiv, he told President Petro Poroshenko, “I’m leaving here in six hours. If the prosecutor’s not fired, you’re not getting the money…Well, son of a bitch, he got fired.”
Two years later:
U.S. ambassador to the European Union said the president [Trump] told him in a phone call on Sept. 9 that he wanted no “quid pro quo” from Ukraine in return for the release of much-needed military aid.
IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE!!!!

How some hypocrites are able to look at themselves in the mirror without getting nauseous is a mystery.

(If they're accusing someone of an impropriety, rest assured, they're doing it themselves.)
And it's been proved repeatedly and with complete certainty that Trump never lies. :roll:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 8, 2021, 9:40 pm

Giggle wrote:
As has been noted before giggles, you really don't have a grip on perspective - nor it seems, context.

Biden's threat to the Ukraine President was part of official US and EU policy.

In deep contrast, Trump's begging was purely on his own behalf, endeavouring to discredit a political opponent in anticipation of an upcoming election.

History shows that the former succeeded, and the latter, much like Trump himself, failed miserably.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » August 8, 2021, 10:52 pm

Giggle wrote:
Faze.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 9, 2021, 1:05 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 8, 2021, 9:40 pm
Biden's threat to the Ukraine President was part of official US and EU policy.
1. US officials do not make or enforce EU policy.
2. The vice president was threatening Ukraine officials as a personal stakeholder in Bursima, his son's shill company. Did CNN demand you toss that little tidbit into the memory hole?

Willful ignorance doesn't excuse your defense of the indefensible.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 9, 2021, 3:17 pm

This thread has veered the most off topic from the opening post I’ve ever seen.
Congratulations to all concerned, you must be very proud 👍
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 9, 2021, 3:44 pm

Thank you Moderator Niggly
Pls bring us back on track

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 9, 2021, 4:03 pm

^ Us?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2021, 4:34 pm

Niggly wrote:
August 9, 2021, 3:17 pm
This thread has veered the most off topic from the opening post I’ve ever seen.
Congratulations to all concerned, you must be very proud 👍
I could ask the question you are so fond of asking others, re sticking their noses into threads.

But as that would take this thread further off-topic, I won't.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 9, 2021, 4:47 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 9, 2021, 4:34 pm

I could ask the question you are so fond of asking others (one person only), re sticking their noses into threads.(not sticking, quoting &/or referring)
It has clearly escaped your attention but its only being quoted &/or referred out of context that I find objectionable by ONE person

This subject is of no concern to you whatsoever but I trust this clears up your ignorance. You're welcome

But as that would take this thread further off-topic, I won't.
I could ignore your feeble excuses but won’t, instead I’ll offer you this suggestion.

You could bleat to the moderators once again that they haven’t been quick enough reigning in this thread because you are incapable of taking any personal responsibility for your off topic posts & think it’s someone’s else’s job.

Feel free to to report me

Go on, you know you want to ……….

(Remember the Amazon fishes Jackass)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2021, 8:11 pm

I seem to have rented an empty space, with at least one major edit thus far. :D

I pledge not to take the thread further off-topic. 👍

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 10, 2021, 9:07 am

The Public Health Ministry is set to issue an executive decree to provide healthcare professionals looking after Covid-19 patients with immunity from legal liability.
"The decree is intended to reassure medical personnel and those involved in handling the Covid-19 situation that they can concentrate fully on their work without having to worry about getting sued.

"They won't be held responsible, as long as they carry out their duty honestly without gross negligence or discrimination," Mr Anutin said.
He went on to say that the decree will also protect those who are tasked with procuring Covid-19 vaccines, as long as they act honestly and make a decision based on empirical evidence.

The move came after public criticism over the government's alleged mishandling over Covid-19 vaccine procurement and several individuals which they believe are involved in the matter.

But Mr Anutin swiftly brushed aside such criticism on Monday.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... l-immunity

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”