Thai's returning from overseas

General Udon Thani topics only!
maaka
udonmap.com

Thai's returning from overseas

Post by maaka » January 26, 2022, 6:59 pm

The missus has a sister in Taiwan who wants to come back home, and they, as much as me, are all at sea over what is required , SHA, insurance, tests or what...anyones relative come back home this month??

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Re: Thai's returning from overseas

Post by Stantheman » January 26, 2022, 7:17 pm

Wife is planning to return in February, with so many different things on internet blogs etc., she is going to go by the requirements posted on the Thai Embassy web page. Right now it's the Test and Go requirements she is waiting on.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 26, 2022, 7:37 pm

According to The Thaiger the Test & go (revised) will be available from 09:00 1 Feb, so it will be a few days later before anyone can get the paperwork sorted and get back into the country using that scheme. Anyone wanting to book earlier will need to use the sandbox

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 27, 2022, 10:26 am

maaka wrote:
January 26, 2022, 6:59 pm
The missus has a sister in Taiwan who wants to come back home, and they, as much as me, are all at sea over what is required , SHA, insurance, tests or what...anyones relative come back home this month??
What applies for other countries like the US/UK etc, may not apply for other countries. Best to check in with the servicing embassy......or in the case of Taiwan, https://tteo.thaiembassy.org/th/page/%E ... 717a43a5d2

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » January 27, 2022, 3:51 pm

many thanks fella's for the replies. I will get ' her indoors ' to look at the embassy link posted here, and she can decipher..

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » January 27, 2022, 5:59 pm

I know things changed with the Test & Go recently but lots of the Wife's friends returned over Christmas for a few weeks and all said was very easy.
Sorry I don't have the details but no one seemed to have any issues from the group of 10 or so we know of.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”