House Insurance

General Udon Thani topics only!
gprit
udonmap.com

House Insurance

Post by gprit » June 24, 2022, 2:52 pm

We are in the process of renovating ( well almost a new build.....) my wife's father's house near Loei. We are doing this from where we live now in France...and so far all looking good. It is probably around 1.5/6m baht when finished, and for the first time insurance needs to be considered.

Any suggestions/links for English speaking agents? Is there any issue in that there is no actual paperwork for the house(!), just occupied for 30+ years.

thanks

deankham
udonmap.com

Re: House Insurance

Post by deankham » June 24, 2022, 2:57 pm

You can try AXA thailand
https://www.axa.co.th/en/home-and-family-insurance

I assume your looking for building insurance and not contents insurance? Anyway AXA do both.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: House Insurance

Post by semperfiguy » June 24, 2022, 7:59 pm

Contact Peter Smith with AA Insure.net. I have several policies with him for the past 12 years, including the home hazard insurance, and he is extremely helpful. Of course, being Brit he speaks excellent English, plus he lives in Udon. He's your best best and he will treat you right! I highly recommend him. Just tell him Patrick sent you!
Attachments
Peter AA Insurance Contact Details.png
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”