Fuzzykens Used Book shop

General Udon Thani topics only!
Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Fuzzykens Used Book shop

Post by Fuzzy Ken » February 21, 2023, 4:58 pm

Insight for book-lovers:
During my recent trip to Udon Thani, from my home in Phnom Penh, I was able to complete a full stock check of our used books. The listing of some 2000 editions is now on a fully searchable XL spreadsheet, which can be viewed at the following link:
https://fuzzykensblog.com/used-books-stock-list/

BTW Always looking for recent editions, by popular authors.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Fuzzykens Used Book shop

Post by Whistler » February 22, 2023, 2:00 pm

Fuzzy Ken wrote:
February 21, 2023, 4:58 pm
Insight for book-lovers:
During my recent trip to Udon Thani, from my home in Phnom Penh, I was able to complete a full stock check of our used books. The listing of some 2000 editions is now on a fully searchable XL spreadsheet, which can be viewed at the following link:
https://fuzzykensblog.com/used-books-stock-list/

BTW Always looking for recent editions, by popular authors.
Ken,

I found your web site a bit difficult to use, as a suggestion, you might consider on home page a few options on the top banner, contact us, map, inventory, specials, links, blog etc.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Fuzzy Ken
udonmap.com

Re: Fuzzykens Used Book shop

Post by Fuzzy Ken » February 23, 2023, 10:27 am

Hi and many thanks, constructive criticism always welcome.

Our website is under constant review in an attempt to satisfy the difference between users using laptops and those using smart phones. A serious consideration, is just how much to spread sideways across a page when compiling on a laptop. With this in mind, we feel that our vertical menu appears to suit those on smart phones without making problems for those viewing on a laptop.

Thanks again, Ken

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”