Re: Covid on its way back

Post by jackspratt » May 29, 2023, 8:51 pm

fatbob wrote:
May 29, 2023, 8:13 pm
jackspratt wrote:
May 29, 2023, 7:57 pm
fatbob wrote:
May 29, 2023, 7:11 pm
Here we go again with the BS. David Martin speaking at The European Parliment Brussels, May 2023. Don't expect to see it on the BBC any time soon, line up sheep and get your poison again.

https://www.tiktok.com/@anti_narrative/ ... 2757286170
Baa.... baa... thanks coxo.

That's David Martin PhD I guess, not David Martin MD.
Dr. David Martin founded M·CAM® in 1998 and has served as its CEO and Chairman since that time. M·CAM® has been an international intangible asset underwriter and analyst firm spanning work in innovation finance, trade, and intangible asset finance.
https://www.m-cam.com/about-us/
What of what he said do you find not believable?
To find what he said to be credible, the first step is to establish is whether he is credible - after all, he could be another Lord Monckton.

Nothing I have read so far gives me any reason to give him any credibility. Random voices on TikTok don't pass that test, except perhaps for the very gullible.

If you can polish his credentials, I am more than happy to take another look.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 29, 2023, 8:56 pm

Shocking .......... actually inviting people to present all sides of an argument to get a balanced view. What next BBC inviting "remainers" onto Question time =;

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » May 29, 2023, 9:01 pm

fatbob wrote:
May 29, 2023, 8:17 pm
Maybe Whistles dosent know him however the European parliment invited him to speak, I guess you had better have a word to them oh great one.
5 MEPs in the room. 700 MEPs not in the room.
https://www.techarp.com/facts/internati ... iii/?amp=1

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 29, 2023, 9:13 pm

fatbob wrote:
May 29, 2023, 7:11 pm
Here we go again with the BS. David Martin speaking at The European Parliment Brussels, May 2023. Don't expect to see it on the BBC any time soon, line up sheep and get your poison again.

https://www.tiktok.com/@anti_narrative/ ... 2757286170
Thanks bob
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 29, 2023, 9:58 pm

How about some real facts about D Martin. He did not testify in front of the EUP, that is utter BS.

https://www.techarp.com/tag/david-martin/
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 30, 2023, 6:39 am

Whistler wrote:
May 29, 2023, 9:58 pm
How about some real facts about D Martin. He did not testify in front of the EUP, that is utter BS.

Thanks AJ.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 30, 2023, 7:02 am

In truth we all know it never really went away, but as humans we always fall into th trap of seeing it is no longer affecting schools, enertaiment etc and hospitals are no shouting about Covid patients, we let our guard down , reverting to age old practices because to be cautious , careful and sensible is BORING<no EXCITEMENT and certainly for some who always kicked at the reins a silly thing to do .

Well I told you so seems a pointless statement but I SAY IT anyway, luckily we had extremely HOT weather and that in itself will dampen down the mpovement of any virus , now with the upcoming so-called wet season the virus is waiting in the wings to strike at the unsuspecting and the stupid who think it has gone .

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 30, 2023, 9:30 am

Whistler wrote:
May 29, 2023, 9:58 pm

What the hell are you talking about? He SPOKE in front of the European parliment, where did the word testify come from?. He said everything he talked about is public information, free information that anyone can seek, not his thoughts or idea's. He did what journalists once did and put together all the facts into a speech. More to the point, what did he say that you so strongly seem to oppose or are you exactly like Jackpratt that goes into the unhealthy practice of character assasination, not what they SAY...

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 30, 2023, 10:09 am

More of a point was WHY did they need to go to all the effort of misleading people by pretending it was in front of the EU parliament (700+ members) when it was an unregulated meeting in a side room in front of a couple.? Why make out its the third meeting when it was the first? If what they were saying had any credibility why haven't those accused been arrested or at least interviewed by the relevant authorities. They are accusing so many that someone somewhere must be in a position to start proceedings against those they say are guilty.
Has someone tampered with the Dominion Covid testing machines?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 30, 2023, 10:46 am

Khun Paul wrote:
May 30, 2023, 7:02 am
In truth we all know it never really went away, but as humans we always fall into th trap of seeing it is no longer affecting schools, enertaiment etc and hospitals are no shouting about Covid patients, we let our guard down , reverting to age old practices because to be cautious , careful and sensible is BORING<no EXCITEMENT and certainly for some who always kicked at the reins a silly thing to do .

Well I told you so seems a pointless statement but I SAY IT anyway, luckily we had extremely HOT weather and that in itself will dampen down the mpovement of any virus , now with the upcoming so-called wet season the virus is waiting in the wings to strike at the unsuspecting and the stupid who think it has gone .
The jury is still out on how 'heat' and 'humidity' impacts Covid contagion.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... d-rainfall
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 30, 2023, 10:58 am

jackspratt wrote:
May 29, 2023, 8:51 pm

If you can polish his credentials, I am more than happy to take another look.
Don't bother, coxo - I have now listened to more of his speech, and researched more of his background and credentials (on this topic).

I stand by my earlier post.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 30, 2023, 11:05 am

tamada wrote:
May 30, 2023, 10:46 am
Khun Paul wrote:
May 30, 2023, 7:02 am

The jury is still out on how 'heat' and 'humidity' impacts Covid contagion.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... d-rainfall
Does anyone rally care in all honesty, the SIMPLE fact that it is mounting a comeback is surely enough , wasting time on th whys and wherefores is a popintless exercise. suffice to say it is and deniers beware.;

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » May 30, 2023, 11:53 am

stattointhailand wrote:
May 30, 2023, 10:09 am
More of a point was WHY did they need to go to all the effort of misleading people by pretending it was in front of the EU parliament (700+ members) when it was an unregulated meeting in a side room in front of a couple.? Why make out its the third meeting when it was the first? If what they were saying had any credibility why haven't those accused been arrested or at least interviewed by the relevant authorities. They are accusing so many that someone somewhere must be in a position to start proceedings against those they say are guilty.
Have a look at at any house in the Aus parliment, most of the time the members talk to an empty house, that's just how it is. More importantly it is what is said...

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 30, 2023, 1:08 pm

DJT, Rudy & co have said a lot of things over the last few years and unfortunately we still have idiots that are prepared to believe what they say as well.
If its all out in the open, and he has the proof why doesnt this David whatsisname do something about it rather than just talk. He says hes been aware and talking for 10 years, if what he was saying had any provable facts then someone somewhere would have closed his mouth permanently in that time

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » May 30, 2023, 1:21 pm

fatbob wrote:
May 30, 2023, 11:53 am
stattointhailand wrote:
Have a look at at any house in the Aus parliment, most of the time the members talk to an empty house, that's just how it is. More importantly it is what is said...
Fatbob, do you know the difference between a near empty parliamentary chamber and a near-empty room with no legislative credentials. It was a stack of crackpots at a private function, not an address to the European parliament. It was falsely presented as such to dress it up so it looked real. Lies from beginning to end.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » May 30, 2023, 5:56 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
May 30, 2023, 11:05 am
Does anyone rally care in all honesty, the SIMPLE fact that it is mounting a comeback is surely enough , wasting time on th whys and wherefores is a popintless exercise.
No, it's not. Understanding why it comes back may help avoid future repetitions. Certainly remaining ignorant accomplishes nothing.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 30, 2023, 6:35 pm

knowing how to minimise the spread avoids future repetitions, unfortunately even when they know, certain individuals still find ways of remaining ignorant [-X

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 31, 2023, 6:58 am

stattointhailand wrote:
May 30, 2023, 6:35 pm
knowing how to minimise the spread avoids future repetitions, unfortunately even when they know, certain individuals still find ways of remaining ignorant [-X
Agree with that, but in all honesty as I said much to that chagrin of our woke american, those that pay attention do and will minimise the re-infection rates thaose that are deniers or just plain stupid willcontinue no matte what the reasons, as I said a pointless discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 31, 2023, 10:20 am

fatbob wrote:
May 30, 2023, 11:53 am
stattointhailand wrote:
But he didn't say anything to an empty house in the EU parliament, he talked to five MEP's in a meeting room in the same building.

Beyond David Martin's quite impressive presentation skills, I wonder if any of those five attendees learned anything from what he said. I certainly did.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 31, 2023, 10:55 am

Being a Jock, you have a basic understanding of American. I'm not sure the same can be said for our Croatian attendees,and I dont know if any of these side cupboards have translation equipment installed

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”