Weather in Udon ?

General Udon Thani topics only!
Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: Weather in Udon ?

Post by Niggly » July 25, 2021, 10:22 am

Not with 4m roof overhangs it isn’t. You have to physically get up & move about & we all know what I think about that

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 25, 2021, 10:48 am

I find it easier to open eyes and look , bugger the overhang , but to each their own little foibles ..........lol

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 25, 2021, 11:12 am

^ Why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep butting in everywhere & referring to me with irrelevant, incorrect, off topic posts?

Errr………..lol

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 25, 2021, 11:14 am

Raining now 👎 ☔️

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 25, 2021, 11:46 am

Niggly wrote:
July 25, 2021, 11:12 am
^ Why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep butting in everywhere & referring to me with irrelevant, incorrect, off topic posts?

Errr………..lol
Maybe it is love

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 25, 2021, 11:52 am

noosard wrote:
July 25, 2021, 11:46 am

Maybe it is love
I think it must be. Constantly following someone around is the makings of a man crush or maybe some hero worship.
Either way, I’m flattered

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 25, 2021, 12:27 pm

How's the weather in Udon today? Opening sentence directly on topic.

Digressing, did we lose another Niggly titled thread? :(
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 25, 2021, 12:42 pm

After being gloomy with a bit of drizzle earlier, it’s now a blue sky with some scattered cloud. My watch suggests a 15% chance of rain which is nice.

& no, the Niggly threads are still there. Go on, bump it, you know you want to 😉

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 26, 2021, 7:32 am

Well this AM started fine , dry, not even gentle drizzle, so maybe , just ,maybe a drier day to day, allowing forays into the garden to see how waterlogged it is and noting the work required following nearly 48 hours of wet weather.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 27, 2021, 7:02 am

With the announcement in the BKK Post about Heavy rainfall, I checked the two websites I use for predictions and Thiunder storms abound BUT NOT in Udon Thani generally only in the far outskirts of the Province, Come Wednesday though it is predicted to become heavier but not for long .
BUT we all know how fickle the weather can be here, so take care if driving .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 27, 2021, 7:47 am

Bright Sunny morning here on Udons West side tho a slight chance of thundery showers but nowt to mean owt as my old gran used to say... is it me or are we getting more than the usual amount of rain even tho it is rainy season.?? i recall the TMO saying this year gonna be extra wet.

Today temps day high 32 night low 24 .. light breeze .... and a 23 in 1 Wee coffee about to be dispatched.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

colt1911
udonmap.com

Post by colt1911 » July 27, 2021, 8:03 am

DM,
The Thai Meteorological Dept. predicted last February/March that this monsoon :D season would we the wettest in 30 years. Looks like it is shaping that way. :D

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 27, 2021, 9:22 am

It’s been perfect weather for laying turf sods & having them take. This time last year they just went brown & curled up no matter how much we watered them

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 28, 2021, 7:06 am

Niggly wrote:
July 27, 2021, 9:22 am
It’s been perfect weather for laying turf sods & having them take. This time last year they just went brown & curled up no matter how much we watered them
When I moved here and had the garden landscaped during a particuarly dry time, , the grass laid was not watered , more soaked, every other day for two weeks 6000 litres of water was dumped on the NEW LAWN in the early evening , did not lose any.

Back on subject, looks beautiful this moprning however a warning to all as the morning clouds are telling me rain is on the way, so if driving take care.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 28, 2021, 8:02 am

^ Why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep quoting or referring me in your replies?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 28, 2021, 8:50 am

Niggly wrote:
July 28, 2021, 8:02 am
^ Why in Gods name do you feel the need to keep quoting or referring me in your replies?
Oh I am sorry replying to your POST ( on a Public Forum ) , I was not aware that it would upset your sensibilities. I forget that YOU imagine this Forum is just for your pleasure which you mistakenly think gives you the RIGHT to reply, in often insulting and demeaning posts in order to gain credibility amongst others.

I have every right to reply to any post, also quoting that post to indicate that is why I am replying , if you do not like the functions enabled on this FORUM, stop posting and then no-one will ever quote you again. Simple, possibly beyond your limited understanding I think !!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 28, 2021, 9:18 am

Khun Paul wrote:
July 28, 2021, 8:50 am
Niggly wrote:
Oh I am sorry replying to your POST ( on a Public Forum ) , I was not aware that it would upset your sensibilities. I forget that YOU imagine this Forum is just for your pleasure which you mistakenly think gives you the RIGHT to reply, in often insulting and demeaning posts in order to gain credibility amongst others.

I have every right to reply to any post, also quoting that post to indicate that is why I am replying , if you do not like the functions enabled on this FORUM, stop posting and then no-one will ever quote you again. Simple, possibly beyond your limited understanding I think !!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 28, 2021, 9:41 am

Niggly wrote:
July 28, 2021, 9:18 am
Khun Paul wrote:
July 28, 2021, 8:50 am
Niggly wrote:

Numpty alert..................lol

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 28, 2021, 10:24 am

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » July 28, 2021, 10:34 am

29 & nice breeze. It was only 77% humidity this morning which made my chores almost bearable.

The forecast is for a greater chance of rain next week, & we all know accurate they are, eh kids, but nevertheless I might lay some more turf sods.

Shame the AQI has tipped into the amber

Disclaimer:
Read as, I might buy some more turf sods & get someone else to lay them

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”