Udon Home Cable TV

General Udon Thani topics only!
martynsnowman
udonmap.com

Udon Home Cable TV

Post by martynsnowman » July 10, 2008, 12:02 pm

has any1 else noticed home cable has now lost the ZONE REALITY station,
i know its only 300bt per month but its getting to be a joke, now only 2 news chans, 2 film chans and 2 sport chans. although we do seem to get the complete f1 grand prix,s now not cut off half way through .. #-o

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » July 10, 2008, 12:12 pm

Yes I noticed it too. It's a common problem with Home Cable, they regularly change the channels. I remember when Star World was replaced with a religious channel and then disappeared altogether. I quite often watch a movie and they will switch channel half way through. The movie channel swaps over to an African channel quite often. I have to reprogram my favourites because they change the channels from month to month. :?
Luckily UBC is consistent and more reliable.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » July 10, 2008, 8:23 pm

I like all the adverts for coming events! "I WANT KNOW THAT MANS NAME!" I think I have heard that about 2000 times!Drummed in my brain! and I dont see that programme very often!

alby
udonmap.com

Post by alby » July 10, 2008, 10:12 pm

they have also lost the only italian program

alby
udonmap.com

Post by alby » July 10, 2008, 10:15 pm

and travel and living too

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Re: home cable

Post by Irish Alan » August 22, 2009, 6:04 pm

MNET movies is gone now and replaced by South African sodding rugby... :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fryingpan:

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » August 22, 2009, 10:13 pm

Well, compared with UBC, Home cable is real good deal.Only 300 baht a month, still get sport programmes. Couple of English movies. Suits me and the misuss! Pay for what you get! James bond was on yesterday! WOW! BBC,fox news......All for 300 baht a month! .....UBC rip off IMO
Mai mee tahng !

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » August 23, 2009, 12:20 am

mortiboy wrote:Well, compared with UBC, Home cable is real good deal.Only 300 baht a month, still get sport programmes. Couple of English movies. Suits me and the misuss! Pay for what you get! James bond was on yesterday! WOW! BBC,fox news......All for 300 baht a month! .....UBC rip off IMO
I'm on home cable and got the same prob ..... mnet1 ...Where are you? ... now ... not being a great sports fan :roll: I don't really want to pay ฿3000/yr to watch 5 channels of football, maybe 3 of golf and 2 or 3 of snooker, not to mention the 1 of rugby!!!!
Now, don't get me wrong here, but, I like to watch the odd movie or news to do with the UK ........ BBC News keeps appearing and disappearing like a Bar girl during the "High Season" and now the movie channel has gone!
A few months ago ( prob about 6! ) We Had .... Mnet1, Mnet2, Mnet Action ... and ... Sky Sci-fi channels! ( but BBC news had gone again! )

UDON HOME CABLE ... Sort your f#cking act out! ..... Your best customers are us poor Farangs! :mad:
Bring back Saint

Marmite The Dog
udonmap.com

Post by Marmite The Dog » August 23, 2009, 8:30 am

panick wrote: Your best customers are us poor Farangs!
How on Earth did you work that out? :-s

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » August 23, 2009, 10:57 am

Thank God i have Cable,so much rain right now has knocked UBC out with code E52. 8)

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » September 25, 2009, 9:15 pm

Not happy with Home Cable at the moment, although it's probably not their fault.
One of the reason I had HC reconnected was to see this summers cricket and the ICC Trophy in South Africa.
Settled down this evening to watch the England match, 10 minutes into the game a message came up saying the match was not going to be transmitted due to "pirating of the transmission outside Africa". :(
I'm guessing that somehow it was being shown in Sri Lanka when no contract existed.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”