Last Post

General Udon Thani topics only!
Bump
udonmap.com

Last Post

Post by Bump » July 14, 2008, 11:21 am

For anyone who really gives a darn short list I'm sure. This will be the last post under this name. Sometime in the next few moths I will do a name change. Great if you spot it give yourself Gold Star and keep your mouth shut.

For those of you who just don't get the picture, it has nothing to do with Udon Map. This a democracy but nothing like our home countries. If you are here, you are a visitor and you can be told to leave at anytime.

I have had the conversation with people who can do just that. All about what I posted on here, even down to news articles and even what others were saying because my name was on the thread.

So I would appreciate just little common sence so I can participate in my community.

If I offended anyone I apologise, but everyone needs to understand, this ain't Kansas TOTO

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » July 14, 2008, 12:05 pm

loved the loei pics, very nice. bought a motorbike, but just for local putting around. sat on phantom, wow, that's comfy. if enjoy scooting around may get one next year, depending if upping the motor size and pricing. went with honda wave 125i. good for what it is, putt putt around town, find a parking spot, save a few baht. went out to 'country house' today, how snobby, to work the upper and lower body, intense new gym out there. called 'lawn maintanence', really sucks, but my only exercise/therapy, beside the smile factor.

maybe next year i'll break down and get an 'almost real scooter' and do a cruise with you and the lovelies.

as alway, watch your back. 8)

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » July 14, 2008, 12:40 pm

I'm looking forward to your return to the forum in coming months.

I guess we need to be occasionally reminded that this site is a public forum and even innocent comments can be viewed with a meaning different than that which we had intended.

To that point, it seems that LA has given us an example of a post that would be hard to find offensive. :lol:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 14, 2008, 5:15 pm

good luck bump, a wake up call for all of us !!!!!!! and that L A talks a lot of common sense once you cracked his code and managed to deciefer his posts. :D :D :D

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » July 14, 2008, 5:35 pm

managed to deciefer his posts
yea, definitely having problems lately. need to proof read a bit more before hitting that button. did one today, reread, went to edit, and got answered already, oh well. :oops: :shock: 8)

Gozzo
udonmap.com

Post by Gozzo » July 14, 2008, 6:52 pm

Quote... [ I guess we need to be occasionally reminded that this site is a public forum and even innocent comments can be viewed with a meaning different than that which we had intended. ]

It's amazing to me that this can happen, mainly because I cannot recall a post by Bump that would upset anyone!!

I have had the privilege of meeting Bump, and I can say without hesitation that he is one of the gentlemen of this world. I do look forward to his posts because they are usually interesting.

Because of his style of writing, I will have no trouble in recognising the "new-identity".

I hope to be able to do the monthly bacon run with you again soon.

cheers mate.
Such is life.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » July 14, 2008, 7:24 pm

Learn how to use spell check and they won't recognize you bump :lol:

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » July 14, 2008, 7:45 pm

Sorry to hear that you're closing it out, Bump. Always enjoy reading your sensible and logical posts. Keep me on your motorcycle ride email list, please. The 4th of July photos were great. Making me wonder why I'm sitting around Udon when scenic places like Loei area are close by. 8)

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » July 14, 2008, 7:50 pm

4th of july/loei photos...? think i missed them, where are they please..?

edit : just worked it out for myself(i re-read ph's post)...thanks.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » July 15, 2008, 8:23 am

I'm sitting around Udon when scenic places like Loei area are close by.
4 day weekend, well, for those with kids, unlike permanent vacationers like yourself. thinking same, even if just watching the mekong flow by, while sipping..............oops, better go shopping. 8)

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » July 15, 2008, 9:41 am

As was suggested before a name change alone will not do much in the way of an identity remake.

Open a new account and start from scratch, can I suggest that you at least compose your thoughts into a word document, do a spell check then copy and paste the text into the composition window.

Good luck.

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » July 15, 2008, 10:55 am

jetdoc = Scotty no anonymity here, if folks don't like me -- tuff, they'll get over it I'm sure;o)

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » July 15, 2008, 11:00 am

Stan I use spell checker but every one will recognize me no matter what name I use
BTW i was having fun on the thread about gays in the military but I think Lee deleted it because it was getting to much play LOL I could not find it this morning

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » July 15, 2008, 11:05 am

since we are revealing our identity I am guido barzinni from Palermo Sicily disguised as New York Ron :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » July 15, 2008, 11:06 am

Lets just hope you dont submit a post that upsets someone in authority that leaves you with a visa cancellation hanging over your head. Some people are very thin skinned.

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » July 15, 2008, 11:21 am

Aard, folks that choose to behave that way will use a cover name same like they did before there was an internet.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”