3 Bed single storey house + additional small house

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » September 13, 2010, 12:53 pm

3 Bed / 2 bathroom detached single storey house in the city centre, behind Rajabhat University.
Main house has air-con in master bedroom with attached bathroom and enclosed shower cubicle.
Mostly aluminium sliding windows with security grills. Well maintained, decorated and had electrics and water pipes renewed aprox 3 years ago. Has cable TV, telephone and ADSL. New water tank and pump.
Western style bathrooms fully tiled. Has Living room, dining room, Kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garden with trees, aviary, fish pond, sitting area, undercover parking. Fully walled - 126TW land area.
Additional single storey 3 room bungalow with living room, bedroom and bathroom. Could be used for shop, office, kids room, storage or rented out to students.

Full furniture available if required by negotiation

I hold all legal documents and property is available around March time.

Price is negotiable depending on furniture and transfer fees - around 1.8m

PM me for more details or pictures
Attachments
house_external_1263710910.jpg

muanjai

Post by muanjai » April 18, 2013, 12:27 pm

I know this was a long time ago, but just checking if this house is still available?

Thanks

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » April 19, 2013, 9:21 am

Good day... Can you give me a estimate ( ballpark figure ) of monthly cost for utilities ? Thanks.. Have a nice day.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » April 19, 2013, 3:08 pm

I know this property and believe the sale of it was completed at least two years ago.
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

ajsp9
udonmap.com

Post by ajsp9 » April 19, 2013, 7:09 pm

and at 1.8m................it would appear cheap by today's standards

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”