For the discerning buyer who wants it all

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » April 7, 2015, 12:38 pm

[album][/album]
The attachment Home for sale 13.jpg is no longer available
Home for sale 8.jpg
The attachment Home for sale 21.jpg is no longer available
home for sale 19.jpg
Home for sale 21.jpg
Home for sale:
450 Sq. Mt under main roof, 225 Sq. mt living area, single level (not 2 storey) on 1.25 Rai of manicured lawns and garden, fully reticulated, with 11Mt x 5 mt Swimming pool.
Inside the house, you will be greeted by a big open plan living area, Large home entertainment area and a modern European kitchen with all the appliances being of top quality, including dishwasher, oven and cooktop, built in "griddle" / hot plate barbeque, wine rack, island bench, pull out pantry cupboards, huge storage capacity, all of which overlooks the pool and tranquillity of the large garden area. So that comfort is always with you in this climate, the house has 5 air conditioners ranging from 24 BTU - 14 BTU. With large 2 mt verandahs separating the double brick dwelling. The 3 huge bedrooms have their own en-suites with 2 doors allowing for privacy or guests needs. When inside you can open windows with fly screens to view virtually any part of the outside.
The home is tastefully decorated with modern, stunning colours inside and out. Whilst inside the dwelling it transforms from a house to a home! Almost everything has been thought out by the owners own design very carefully so that comfort and happiness abounds.
3 phase power is the electrical wiring, ensuring the best of all electrical appliances or lighting.
Outside, the owners have gone further than the average house by having a workshop and second garage. Inside the workshop, you will be pleasantly surprised to see a "Fully set up water filtration system" which includes Reverse Osmosis allowing for your own drinking water, or perhaps if required... a water refilling / selling business. On the walls sits a state of the art fully automated "Hunter" garden reticulation control panel which currently has 7 stations with capacity for more. The workshop / water filtration building boasts 2 tanks, 1 x 2,500 litre for the house and drinking with another 3,000 lt for garden and reticulation. All water comes from a 6" deep well with a 2" submersible pump and is dispersed by an Hitachi pump which allows 4 outlets at full pressure for the main house and 2 separate pumps for the garden purposes.
When guests arrive and stay a few nights, let them enjoy the peacefulness of the pool and surrounding areas. The pool has a childs' area, 30 cm deep, then it ranges from 1 mt sloping to 2mt for the adults. If you finish the swim in the dual filtration automated chlorine to salt pool, sit under the nearby tropical style kartop (hut) with a cold refreshment direct from the fridge. This kartop has electricity and if you want to party, has plenty of power outlets.
Late evening or at night, enjoy the pool lights and various garden lights under the beautiful palms and frangipani trees. The pool itself is fenced with child proof locks to ensure their safety of not entering, if you have other things to do.
The description above is just the beginning, for those who are after peace and tranquility, with all the modern comforts then an inspection is a must!
The owners are genuine sellers and will negotiate with prospective genuine buyers. Sorry, renting is not an option!
The property is situated 20 minutes east of Big C and Makro and 30 to Central Plaza.
We feel the kids need to be closer to their new school in Udon, hence the need (want) to sell, so that we can rebuild or re-invest. I also do a large amount of travelling throughout Thailand and bordering countries, so a closer place to the airport would be more convenient.
We're happy to show "genuine interested parties" the property, however it will need to be by appointment only.
For further information:
Contact
Via this post first,
English 085 1798729
Thai 087 3257371

Our asking price is 8.25 Ml THB.

Other land owned by us will be posted soon.
Thanks for reading
Dingo and family.
Attachments
Home for sale 13.jpg
Home for sale 26.jpg
Home for sale1.jpg
Home for sale 20.jpg
Home for sale 11.jpg
Home for sale 12.jpg
Home for sale 4.jpg
Last edited by Dingo on April 28, 2015, 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

jntlange
udonmap.com

Post by jntlange » April 25, 2015, 10:27 am

If you change your mind about renting ... just send me a PM and I can tell you more about our family.

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » April 26, 2015, 8:41 am

jntlange wrote:If you change your mind about renting ... just send me a PM and I can tell you more about our family.
Thanks jntlange,
We will keep it mind, however, 2 parties have shown genuine interest so far for an outright purchase. If nothing is signed shortly, we may consider renting but it's not our preferred option.
I will keep you posted on progress.
Thanks for your interest
Regards
Dingo

frankdemchenko
udonmap.com

Post by frankdemchenko » April 27, 2015, 12:03 pm

nice house,
i was wondering about the device in your fifth picture is what a house on demand hot water heater. i am looking for one for my house. that way i can get rid of the water heater tank.

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » April 27, 2015, 5:21 pm

frankdemchenko wrote:nice house,
i was wondering about the device in your fifth picture is what a house on demand hot water heater. i am looking for one for my house. that way i can get rid of the water heater tank.
Hi Frank,
Not sure which picture you refer to, so:
The picture with the tanks, PVC and stainless steel unit is in fact a water purification system. It draws water from a 6" submersible pump, goes through 3 x 14" filters and a reverse osmosis filter which then allows us to have our own supply of fresh drinkable water with al the impurities and "bacteria / bugs" removed. For the garden we use the same 3 filters without the reverse osmosis procedure.
The other picture, a control unit, is specifically for the reticulation of the gardens. It is a Hunter Brand, which I consider to be amongst the best in the world. Fully automatic with a sensor that shuts off after 9mm of rain. Currently running seven stations for sprinklers but has capacity for more.
For the house water, drinking, bathrooms, etc., we use Hitachi heavy duty pump allowing for 4 outlets to run at the same time without loss of pressure.
For the water heating, we use Stiebel Eltron 8000 watt hot water units to the bathrooms and kitchen.
I hope the pictures haven't mislead you in any way. In reality, the pictures themselves do not refer to water heating.
I hope this clarifies the question.
Thanks for the compliments on the house.........it is a very nice house indeed!
Cheers and good luck
Dingo

passedout

Post by passedout » October 18, 2015, 9:38 pm

Hi there just wondering whether the house is still for sale and if so If I could come around to have a look at it.
Cheers

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » October 19, 2015, 8:53 am

passedout wrote:Hi there just wondering whether the house is still for sale and if so If I could come around to have a look at it.
Cheers
Hi Passedout,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Yes, the house is still on the market. Do you have an email address where I can contact you?
From there we could discuss the issues you raised.

Kind regards
Dingo

passedout

Post by passedout » October 19, 2015, 1:57 pm

blurock

Post by blurock » March 22, 2016, 10:41 pm

Hi, is the house still for sale?
[email protected]

blurock

Post by blurock » March 23, 2016, 1:47 pm

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » March 26, 2016, 8:14 am

Hi Blurock,
Yes, the house is still for sale although we have 2 parties interested at present.

Have sent an email to your last email address shown.

Thanks
Dingo

RichardT
udonmap.com

Re: For the discerning buyer who wants it all

Post by RichardT » February 14, 2017, 11:21 am

Hi, would you consider renting it out?

Dingo
udonmap.com

Re: For the discerning buyer who wants it all

Post by Dingo » February 15, 2017, 12:31 pm

RichardT wrote:Hi, would you consider renting it out?
Hi Richard,
Sorry the house is not for rent.
We do have it for sale, but at this stage we're in no hurry to sell.
We wish you luck in your search.

Thanks
Dingo

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”