HOUSE NEAR HORSERACING reduced price

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
747man
udonmap.com

Re: HOUSE NEAR HORSERACING reduced price

Post by 747man » February 25, 2019, 11:51 am

Maybe you ( 747) are asking too much [-X [-X........So If I Knocked say a MILLION Baht OFF,Maybe YOU'D Be interested in leaving your'e CAVE ??

sakem
udonmap.com

Post by sakem » February 26, 2019, 11:46 am

This house is still for sale. It's been over 2 years and no one has asked me to see it !! It would be logical for those interested to come and see it and then make an offer. Many internet keyboard lions make surreal hypotheses. Sorry for the translation of google .. but I'm italian.Paolo :roll:

Bryan1776
udonmap.com

Post by Bryan1776 » February 26, 2019, 8:41 pm

This is a nice home and it is in a good location. I think the price is good too. Perhaps there isn't much of a market in Udon Thani for homes among the "falangs" these days? If it was me selling this house I would consider advertising to Thais too. I also am currently trying to sell some property in preparation for going back to the states. I have received a lot more interest from Thai buyers than I have from westerners. Sadly, a lot of Thais are having trouble securing financing.

victoe
udonmap.com

Post by victoe » June 18, 2019, 5:16 pm

Hi,

Is the house still for sail or already sold?

Regards
Victor

victoe
udonmap.com

Post by victoe » June 18, 2019, 5:52 pm

If the house is still for sale please contact me at [email protected]

Regards
Victor

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”