F/F 4 bed 2 toilet Bungalow for rent- nomsangrong area

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
bigwavedave
udonmap.com

F/F 4 bed 2 toilet Bungalow for rent- nomsangrong area

Post by bigwavedave » February 12, 2011, 11:47 am

I have been renting this house for the past 6 months awaiting my "new build" completion. the house is in a quiet area, no problems with neighbours at all, friendly little community. its available at the end of the month (1 Mar) photos to follow.
4 beds thats 3 double rooms and a single bedroom. Master bed is ensuite. very big comfortable house

12,000 per month but open to offers

PHONE: Dave 0895278236

i am helping the landlady out trying to find a new renter for when we leave.

Dr. James
udonmap.com

Re: F/F 4 bed 2 toilet Bungalow for rent- nomsangrong area

Post by Dr. James » February 12, 2011, 8:21 pm

Dear Dave,

Please message me more details about the house, such as square meters, location, city water, a/cs, water heaters, walled estate, etc. We are looking for a long term lease if the property is appropriate.

Many thanks,

Dr. James

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 14, 2011, 8:44 pm

I have some interest in your home for lease, but am waiting for you to post the pics that were promised before I request a detailed look.

Best regards

Patrick

bigwavedave
udonmap.com

Post by bigwavedave » February 21, 2011, 10:28 am

it has 2 aircons, 2 bathrooms one ensuite. tv, cooker, fridge. the house is big, also all the outside is tiled. automatic washing machine, water tank, hot showers

i will send pictures when i get a minute., this is not my house i am only helping out the landlady as ive bought a new house which has just been delivered. judging by the state of some or most of the rentable properties at the time we were looking this place is a palace!!

my electric bills have been around 1200 per month and water about 200 per month!!

Return to “Property for rent”