Next door available now!

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
nkstan
udonmap.com

Next door available now!

Post by nkstan » March 8, 2011, 9:06 pm

My neighbor of 7 years has moved her business from Nong Khai to Chiang Mai(Travel To Teach)and just moved out,
2 Br, 2 ba,large kitchen,A/C,6,000 a month,Great neighborhood,relatively quiet and secure,Dead end Soi,perfect location.8 units on the Soi,all falangs except the landlord!
The rental sign just went up and the landlord is cleaning the unit,

These are the primo location neighborhood and a unit rarely opens up and there are always people coming around to ask!
So If anyone is interested,send me your number and i will pass it on!

rods1201
udonmap.com

Re: Next door available now!

Post by rods1201 » March 16, 2011, 7:38 pm

My name is Rod and my number is 085 2184866
Thanks

Return to “Property for rent”