Unfurnished 2 bed house or apartment wanted long term

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
chickaboom
udonmap.com

Post by chickaboom » December 8, 2014, 6:45 am

Hello

I'm looking for an unfurnished apartment or small house to rent long term within 10 mins of the city center. I'm a single mature aged guy, quiet, clean living and a good tenant who always pays his rent on time. I like to cook so an indoor or outdoor kitchen is a must. I have 2 excellent references - Thai people who you can call & who will tell you that I left their properties in a much better condition than I found them in.

Peter

algebraisbulls_it
udonmap.com

Post by algebraisbulls_it » December 9, 2014, 8:39 am

I have a new build 3 bed behind lotos tesco Nadi. 12000 per month unfurnished. Colin 0828378645

chickaboom
udonmap.com

Post by chickaboom » December 10, 2014, 6:49 am

Thank you very much for your reply. Unfortunately it's out of my price range.

pranee11
udonmap.com

Post by pranee11 » December 12, 2014, 1:27 pm

Hi there,
I have a two bedroom, one ensuite for rent in Nong Kham which is around 10 mins from the town centre and is near Big C as well.
My email address is [email protected] and my phone number is 0943105752.
The price is negoitable!!!!!!!!
John.

eagle
udonmap.com

Post by eagle » December 13, 2014, 9:56 pm

If my 7000 thb was too much, please give some advice. Like John said, close to everything. My place opposite to his. If you give price level and also what are the minimum you want, it would be easier. I know here some houses from 3000 thb, but then no farang toilet etc. Also some townhouses, but it is difficult with that minumum information. What you want and what you can pay?

Return to “Property for rent”