Hshsuesns

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Silverfox041948
udonmap.com

Re: HOUSE RENTAL WANTED

Post by Silverfox041948 » May 22, 2017, 10:16 am

Good morning Matt,

If you call me on 0800 133266 I may have some information that will be of benefit to you, re a rental house.

Geoff.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 22, 2017, 10:39 am

I have a large house sat in 3/4 rai in nong wua so,20 mins from city,fully walled 100sqm pool and jacuzzi.very quiet.3-4 beds,lounge dining room,just being fully modernised to euro standard.6 air con,3 bathroom.ample parking.1 minute from good village and highway to city.cul de sac road so traffic.100 sqm traditional Thai sala.water well.can be furnished or not.not ready til end of July.
IMG_1660.JPG
IMG_1659.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG
IMG_1656.JPG
IMG_1654.JPG
IMG_1653.JPG
.20,000b.as for the dogue de Bordeaux I know the breed well and don't care if it had an attitude of a crocodile because I won't be living here.1 months deposit,one months rent.minimum 6 month rental.lots more included but do want to go on if it's too far out for you.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 23, 2017, 12:48 am

Matt Bates wrote:Thats a realy lovely house - I am interested! I dont have much reason to go into town too much, not that i can think of anyway, so being 20 minutes away wint be a problem and we are in no massive rush so end of july would be fine. I know its a pain vut it would be realy helpful if you could provide coordinates ar even directions to get there? Just so i can zoom in on google earth and have a look.

We night even be able to get over this afternoon if thats possiblw for you but we fly back to HH tomorow.
Hi Matt unfortunately I'm busy with a possible rental on the bungalow next door and it looks like I've got a long time rental to a very nice Englishman.dont worry your names at the top of the list and I'll keep you informed.im building a real expat community out here for farang only.no barrebed wire not needed,no crime,no soi dogs,no pollution no nonsense a true place to relax.sorry to say but I vet my rentals they don't vet my property.im ok with your dog and I
sure we can all get along.if you want a smaller place you can look at the new bungalows and build to your spec if you have time.also I don't want to say but my project is up for sale but then again only to the right buyer'lanord.im not selling to a rigsby and leaving anyone in the nonsense like most and 99% will do

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 24, 2017, 5:26 am

Talk about bad luck.i have a bungalow and main house in the same grounds,a few hours before your I saw your message a person came up from Phuket and stayed one night and it looks like he's renting the bungalow.the thing is he's been attacked by dogs and has a deep phobia with them and there's no way around me being able to sort out renting the house as the swimming pool and sala are a shared part of renting.myself I'm really ok with your dog,in fact I would love to have a dog de Bordeaux around.loved scooters and done loads of runs to Brighton,Scarborough and went god knows how many alnighters in the 80's.im waiting on the ok and deposit on the bungalow but if he don't have it then I'm sure we can sort something out.the other thing is the next door neighbour knows I'm desperate to buy next door land and is trying to squeeze me for double what it's worth and I'm not having none of it,if for some reason the bungalow doesn't rent then you could look at it instead of the house.brand new 2 bed,2 bath good quality on a 1/4 rai which is half the rental and I could fence the bungalow off to keep it in your garden.the other way would be you have the house and I have the bungalow and the dog gets 1 rai to run around.lets see if the other person rents first but don't hold your breath as he seemed very keen.other than that there's no one renting out here and nong wua so is a great place to live and most of the farang boys wouldn't dream of leaving here.ill let you know in a couple of days if i can or can't rent.ps I contacted a dogue de Bordeaux breeder last year who was bringing some to Thailand and had a kennels up near nong khai somewhere but I never heard from him again else there would be one here now.

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 24, 2017, 2:44 pm

Hi matt,I'm very sorry to say but the bungalow was rented out today so me and my wife are to stay in the house.very sorry for getting your hopes up and wasting your time.about the vetting bit.i may of worded it wrong but I've had some people wanting to rent before and it would of been a big mistake.so I hope you didn't take it personally because you sound like a nice bloke.all the best with your search.mark

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » May 24, 2017, 11:43 pm

Sorry Matt the bungalow has been rented so I can't rent the house,my last reply never came through udmap.once again sorry if I've wasted your time or got your hopes up.i didn't mean anything about the vetting but I've had a few people that I'm glad i never rented to as they would of caused hell.good Luck with your search,regards mark.ps I don't know of any other rentals out this way but it is a lovely place to live if you can find somewhere to rent.

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » May 26, 2017, 3:07 pm

Just in case change your mind Matt.. or if anyone else is looking for same.. cheers '

We have a 4 - 5 bedroom house sat doing nothing.. situated central town (Kohman City.. ) 30 K a month inc pool maintenance, fully furnished ...if interested please PM or email [email protected]

(also has a horse stable in case anyone has a pet horse)

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » May 29, 2017, 12:51 pm

Your welcome Matt, I'm sure you will find something suitable soon ,, all best Doug

Return to “Property for rent”