Anyone know this house?

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Re: Anyone know this house?

Post by Nigglyb » May 31, 2017, 12:17 am

It looks suspiciously like this advert in the houses for rent section of DD Property. There was a slight clue in the watermark on the picture \:D/

http://www.ddproperty.com/en/property/2 ... C%7C23%7C4

Why not make contact with the agent? They should have the information you want

May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

mac1966
udonmap.com

Post by mac1966 » May 31, 2017, 6:13 am

My best guess is its in Sri thani estate. 6 km from the ring road on the way to nong khai

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Silverfox041948
udonmap.com

Post by Silverfox041948 » May 31, 2017, 8:12 am

Map showing location of this house is on the DD Property web page.

mac123
udonmap.com

Post by mac123 » June 1, 2017, 9:53 am

One of the reasons people use property agents for letting purposes is to minimise the inevitable hassle which goes with being a Landlord - showing prospective tenants around included. Often someone renting out their property doesn't want a random dude turning up on their doorstep to enquire about a letting, they figure that is what the property agent is employed for.

Cheers

Scottie

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » June 1, 2017, 7:31 pm

Matt Bates wrote:
Nigglyb wrote:It looks suspiciously like this advert in the houses for rent section of DD Property. There was a slight clue in the watermark on the picture \:D/

http://www.ddproperty.com/en/property/2 ... C%7C23%7C4

Why not make contact with the agent? They should have the information you want
Hi there. I did. They keep telling us both the house is not for rent. When we ask why it is listed on DD, she gave us some waffle about listings being re-listed for a period of 1 month after it has been rented. Three times since she told us that, the property has been listed again so i just wanted a clear answer if it is indeed for rent, or not.
Funny you should say that but we had a similar experience with a house for sale on DD. Called the number & got a real load of waffle about repeated advert, wrong price, decided not to sell etc. I just gave up as couldn't be bothered dealing with someone like that. The house is still advertised with differing prices & agents two years on

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 2, 2017, 8:19 am

My experience is pretty much the same as yourself and Nigglyb. ddproperty is a rubbish real estate portal and has either loads of expired property listings or a good amount of bogus ones. Having never had any response from a couple of 'agents' listing properties on that site, I won't be using it for any future property searches. They also add your email address to their spammy emailer and you get loads of emails about places that aren't even close to what you are looking for.

This one look familiar?

https://www.thailand-property.com/4-bed ... ni_1604080

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » June 2, 2017, 12:57 pm

Yeah, unfortunately browsing thailand-property.com is another 30mins or so of your life you won't get back

Return to “Property for rent”