Looking for potential rent

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
johanthomsen
udonmap.com

Looking for potential rent

Post by johanthomsen » November 16, 2019, 11:55 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen

I am looking to travel again to Udon and stay for 1-2 months and I was thinking about if it is any possibility to find a house to rent, but I am quite picky and I know it is going to cause alot of issues even finding anything.

But here it goes. I was looking if there is any possibility for a house that has these criterias:
Must be quite central in Udon Thani.
Must be stand alone house (dont want a townhouse)
Preferred a 2 level house, as I dont want sleeping rooms connected to living room which is usual in Thai houses.

I know these requests are most likely going to make it hard to impossible to find anything, but if you dont ask, then you are sure not going to find anything.

I must also mention that I am a non smoker and a non drinker and I take meticulously good care of things around me so I dont come into the catagory of renters that break things or dont take care of things.

Best regards
Johan

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Looking for potential rent

Post by tamada » November 17, 2019, 12:31 pm

That's a short rental Johan. What's your budget?

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37121236?a ... eEldCTViYt

johanthomsen
udonmap.com

Re: Looking for potential rent

Post by johanthomsen » November 17, 2019, 8:20 pm

tamada wrote:
November 17, 2019, 12:31 pm
That's a short rental Johan. What's your budget?
I am not really having a set limit on budget Tamada, but I am not going to rent something completely crazy though... But if I cant find what I am looking for, then I dont mind living those 1-2 months at Centara hotel or DE Princess hotel... I was just thinking that if I could find something that I like, then I was willing to give that a shot before booking hotel :D

Return to “Property for rent”