Lock up store wanted.

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Rug muncher
udonmap.com

Lock up store wanted.

Post by Rug muncher » December 24, 2022, 2:00 pm

Wanted a secure garage or small lock up unit in the city area.has to be secure and dry with access during the day.
Tel mark on 0611060745

Rug muncher
udonmap.com

Lock up store wanted.

Post by Rug muncher » December 24, 2022, 2:00 pm

Wanted a secure garage or small lock up unit in the city area.has to be secure and dry with access during the day.
Tel mark on 0611060745

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: Lock up store wanted.

Post by Bandung_Dero » December 24, 2022, 2:21 pm

Send a PM to UD Self Storage:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=39581
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 24, 2022, 2:27 pm

UD Self Storage is a good bet for secure and dry but Col's is about 15 minutes east of the ring road. Not at all sure about storage inside the city. Might we worth a prowl on local FB market pages?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Rug muncher
udonmap.com

Post by Rug muncher » December 25, 2022, 8:09 am

tamada wrote:
December 24, 2022, 2:27 pm
UD Self Storage is a good bet for secure and dry but Col's is about 15 minutes east of the ring road. Not at all sure about storage inside the city. Might we worth a prowl on local FB market pages?
Cheers tam I know Colin very well and I’ll have a word with him.i might even go the way of renting a shop like the ones me and dean had in nong Sam rong.merry Xmas to all.

Rug muncher
udonmap.com

Post by Rug muncher » March 5, 2024, 10:22 am

Found a place thanks

Return to “Property for rent”