BAR RESTAURANT FOR SALE IN NONG KHAI

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
peterb1

Post by peterb1 » September 14, 2012, 10:03 pm

Arm Bar and Restaurant is for sale now. Price 280.000 Baht. This is a unique opportunity to acquire this well known and popular Nong Khai Bar Restaurant.

The bar is close enough to the centre of Nong Khai to be convenient, yet away from the hustle and bustle of the town in a relaxing location overlooking the Mekong River on Nong Khai's "Sunset Strip", making it the perfect place to sit and watch the sun go down over the Mekong.

The Bar Restaurant is close to the very popular Tha Sadej Indo-Chinese market and direct on the Mekong Promenade and is also within easy walking distance of many hotels and guesthouses. Also new hotel development next to the Bar Restaurant.

Seating for 30, prime location currently European and Thai food but would suit any restaurant type of even coffee shop

The price includes all fixtures, fittings and stock.

There are 3 units, rent is 4,000 Baht per month for each unit, 2 units already paid up to June 2013.
There is no ‘key’ money to be paid.

We are selling because we want to relocate in Isaan and start another business there.

Contact Well (Thai & English) 0887287781/0806421049
Email: [email protected]
Attachments
IMG-20120420-00091.jpg
IMG-20120420-00092.jpg
Last edited by peterb1 on September 21, 2012, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

sparky37
udonmap.com

Post by sparky37 » September 19, 2012, 4:36 am

any pictures available?

peterb1

Post by peterb1 » October 15, 2012, 3:58 pm

bar
Sent: October 13, 2012, 12:53 pm
To: peterb1

hi there is your place still up for sale inbox me if it still is thanks utd

Utd, I can not send to your inbox, that's why I reply like this. Yes, it is still for sale, you better contact my wife Well on her mobile 0877287781, if you want some more details because I am outside Thailand now. You can speak in English or Thai to her.

Regards
Peter

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”