Isaan Karaoke For Take over

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Pitong

Post by Pitong » October 31, 2012, 5:05 pm

Typical Isaan Karaoke for take over in Nonghan District..View to offer...sorry dun have pics...Good turnover rate...Shop on a 2rai rented land with a per month rental of 2k baht...Have paid rental for next year 12months and next rental payment dued on Dec 2013 for the year 2014.Perday Turnover sales rate at least 5k Baht...Lots of freelance lady werking wif minmal salary given 100baht perday each...not much info can be given but if really interested i will arrange somebody to assist you guys for viewing with no obligation as I am currently in Singapore..Reason for letting go dis shop is dat me and my wife been running this shop for 4 years and its time I take my wife and children back to my home land singapore...U can give me a call for appointment...its singapore number.. jus miss call me i will return back yur call..+6586220361.......Will consider any price offered...

Rujisa

Post by Rujisa » November 7, 2012, 11:26 am

I have interest for your Karaoke Business. You can contact me under wholesell at gmail com for more information.
Best regards
Rujisa

Pitong

Post by Pitong » November 8, 2012, 3:15 pm

hi rujissa thanks for your innterest maybe you can leave your contact no at my [email protected] and I will ask my contacts to call you from Udon

utd
udonmap.com

Post by utd » November 8, 2012, 8:51 pm

hi did you not get my message in your inbox ?

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”