food truck for sale new box and kitchen

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
isn

food truck for sale new box and kitchen

Post by isn » March 16, 2017, 12:39 pm

2008 Suzuki carry w/ food truck conversion. 88,000km. I have converted a Suzuki carry into a food truck that is 75% completed. Never used, 100% new inside. Comes with a sink, grill 14x22. Fan. Custom condiment trays. LPG connection for the grill. 15amp plug for the truck to run the lights and anything else. The truck is still not finished so it is perfect for someone who has a food idea and would like to invest just a bit more time and be ready to sell what ever food their heart desires

clarejad
udonmap.com

Re: food truck for sale new box and kitchen

Post by clarejad » March 20, 2017, 1:16 pm

Hi

Any pictures to show?

I'm very keen.

My email [email protected]

Thank you.
Regards

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”