I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
bigmax1

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by bigmax1 » May 4, 2012, 1:01 pm

HI, I'M LOOKING FOR A PICKUP TRUCK,PREFER TOYOTA/CHEVY,2.5CC 2 DOOR CAB, 4-5 YEAR OLD.
THANKS
SOLD ALREADY

BIGMAX1 :D
Last edited by bigmax1 on July 18, 2012, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parrot
udonmap.com

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by parrot » May 4, 2012, 5:41 pm

There's going to be an vehicle auction sometime in May....at the big auction lot between the new Lotus and Chris's Bar on the left hand side as you're heading toward Chris's. Not sure of the time, but I seem to recall the sign saying 150 vehicles up for grabs.

panick
udonmap.com

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by panick » May 4, 2012, 11:20 pm

Bring back Saint

bigmax1

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by bigmax1 » May 5, 2012, 1:46 pm

panick wrote:Have a look on here http://www.bahtsold.com/en/home
Thanks ! Nothing as yet,will keep looking.

bigmax1

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by bigmax1 » May 5, 2012, 1:48 pm

parrot wrote:There's going to be an vehicle auction sometime in May....at the big auction lot between the new Lotus and Chris's Bar on the left hand side as you're heading toward Chris's. Not sure of the time, but I seem to recall the sign saying 150 vehicles up for grabs.
Thanks ! will think about that suggestion.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by BobHelm » May 5, 2012, 3:02 pm

There are a few biggish places on the Nong Khai to Udon Road, about 5 Kms out from Udon, but on the return to Udon side of the dual carriageway, if you see what I mean.
There are also a couple on the road out of Udon towards Wing 23 & the Military Hospital. Just about opposite the Toyota new car showroom, but on your side of the carriageway as you head out of town.
There are small second hand sales rooms ones all over Udon. There is one of the corner of Nong Sim almost next door to Chern Chim, for example. However Thai is almost certainly to be required when buying & also a fair knowledge of vehicle mechanics & the ability to spot a repair at 100 metres. However the last two items are a requirement where ever you buy second hand in Thailand!!!

cliff.saveall
udonmap.com

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by cliff.saveall » June 10, 2012, 5:02 pm

Mine is for sale.......look at post by Cliff Saveall

tpyxidis

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by tpyxidis » July 7, 2012, 8:59 am

I HAVE ONE

call me

090 857 2488
Attachments
DSCF1983.jpg
D-Max 2010 - 2,5 - 2 door cab

kevh
udonmap.com

I NEED A PICKUP TRUCK

Post by kevh » July 10, 2012, 2:58 pm

I have a 4 door 4x4 Toyota vigo with lockable back lid for sale. Message me if you want to have a look and test drive it, it is in udon.

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”