2011 Kia Picanto for sale

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

2011 Kia Picanto for sale

Post by LoneTraveler » May 18, 2018, 10:04 am

For further information please PM me or call 0933530427 9 am to 5 pm. Thai and English. I will bring the car to Big C on Phosi Road near Mackro or Udon Town, for showing. This auto will be available June 5 or 6th perhaps sooner, depending on the arrival of the new car I ordered.

The 2011 Kia Picanto (new shape & new engine) for that year, was purchased new from Udon Kia Dealer for 499000 Baht. It has a 1.2cc engine and 87 HP 5 speed manual transmission, ac/heater, Sony am/fm and cd radio. Price 215000 Baht cash or, Bank Draft from major bank.

I think this is a fair asking price because of the one owner low mileage and, well maintained. It has 31872 original kilometers (19804 miles) I only drive it to run errands in and around Udon. I live Amphoe Phen 30 minute drive to Big C or Mackro.

The reason for the sale, purchase of a new car. The car is in excellent shape for it’s age. Everything is original except tires ( 4 new Firestone ) purchased January 2018. Has 4 free rotations every 10000 kms and I replaced the battery 1 year ago, new wind shield wipers.

The Kia has A1 insurance from Liberty mutual and a supplemental policy from Bangkok Public which runs through November 2018. It has a tax stamp which expires January 2019.

The car has been dealer maintained, oil & filter, air con filters, and windshield wipers pump with mileage documented. I take the car to car wash at Big C very 2 weeks clean interior and exterior. The motor is steamed cleaned every 2 months. Only exposed to rain or sunshine when on the road, otherwise covered.

I can send photos by email PM me with email address. The file I have for photos is too large for this file. I cannot load the photos here. Perhaps someone can advise me on how to upload file.

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”