Bike wanted

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Pakawala
udonmap.com

Bike wanted

Post by Pakawala » August 18, 2013, 8:49 am

Just returned to Udon and am looking for a bike. Used to have a Kaw Boss and Honda Phantom and would like another or possibly something up to 400 cc - nothing bigger. I'm not really interested in any of the little bikes like the Click or Fino either =; . Cash to offer to a decent machine. \:D/

Stay atop the grass

petaly

Bike wanted

Post by petaly » August 18, 2013, 12:33 pm

I've got a very nice Honda CBR150, 5000km, reg and lic 1year, B40,000. Call me on 0878232033 if interested.
Peter TF 18/08/13.

JohnWayne
udonmap.com

Bike wanted

Post by JohnWayne » August 19, 2013, 12:51 am

I still have the Phantom 200cc availible if you interested? The number you sent via PM seems to be incorrect?

Pakawala
udonmap.com

Bike wanted

Post by Pakawala » August 19, 2013, 11:58 am

Sorry JW, I'm still very interested and would like a test ride. PM me with your t-phone no.
Stay atop the grass

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”