Daihatsu tuk tuk for sale

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
dacopshotme

Post by dacopshotme » September 4, 2013, 5:23 am

This is a on-of-a-kind vehicle, fully customized with bells and whistles that aren't common in tuk-tuks. These include 15" low-profile rimes, ground and cabin LEDs, a 4000 watt stereo system with 4 6x9" speakers, 2 12" speakers, equalizer and a 19" monitor which connects to any tablet or smartphone with MHL output, custom paint job, tinted windows, roof racking, and more. The vehicle has been lowered to bring down the center of gravity for better handling. The seating was all custom installed and upholstered.

All engine parts other than the main block are new. The engine is a 660cc Daihatsu but it can be easily upgraded to a 850cc engine if desired. The engine ran when I left Thailand two months ago, but it was burning oil. I would suggest a new engine (7000-12000 Baht) be installed for optimal performance. If you know about engines or have a good mechanic, the problems with burning oil can be fixed. We just were never able to find somebody who could fix it. The oil burning was only a small inconvenience while we were using it. We just had to regularly check the oil level.

A standard new Daihatsu tuk tuk of the same model runs around 70,000 baht but considering the engine problem and the fact that my wife is now leaving Thailand in 2 weeks, this tuk tuk is priced to be sold quickly at 50,000 baht. A new engine can be installed and the vehicle would be better than new, cheaper than a standard model, and has tons of extras included. Even upgrading to the 850cc engine would be cheaper in that case. It is fully legal and comes with the proper documentation.

I'm having problems posting pictures here but I have them ready for those who are interested. You can also see them at the following website.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 984&type=1

Please Email me at [email protected]
Thank You
Justin Krause

Tom/C

Post by Tom/C » September 18, 2013, 7:10 am

Please e-mail me at [email protected] I am interested

kitkat

Post by kitkat » October 17, 2013, 12:36 pm

anyone know if this tuk tuk is still for sale?? yes or no?? thank you

Alanthebuilder
udonmap.com

Post by Alanthebuilder » November 8, 2014, 4:28 pm

new engine (7000-12000 Baht) are you sure its this cheap ?

migs
udonmap.com

Post by migs » November 8, 2014, 6:38 pm

This tuk tuk is still for sale.
It belongs to a friend who is out of the country.
You can ring Alan 0874370150 English
Or ring edd 0870832994
They are family of the owener.
The tuk tuk is located about 20k on the way
To nong Kai from udon.
Please only ring for details.

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”