180 Novel Collection for Sale

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
Geoffrey
udonmap.com

Post by Geoffrey » July 5, 2015, 3:42 pm

David Folland's widow is selling off his collection of paper back novels. She'd like to do it this week so that she has some funds to make a celebration in his honor on the 5th anniversary of his death this month. There are many good authors and titles among the 180 or so books. You may make an offer through PM to me. If you'd like to see them, come out to Ban Thin, 30 km North of Udon on the Friendship Highway. Noy said she had to wipe tears from her eyes as she dusted the books off this past week. I hope that she gets a good offer.

Holy Harp

retired
udonmap.com

Post by retired » July 8, 2015, 2:20 pm

Geoffrey wrote:David Folland's widow is selling off his collection of paper back novels. She'd like to do it this week so that she has some funds to make a celebration in his honor on the 5th anniversary of his death this month. There are many good authors and titles among the 180 or so books. You may make an offer through PM to me. If you'd like to see them, come out to Ban Thin, 30 km North of Udon on the Friendship Highway. Noy said she had to wipe tears from her eyes as she dusted the books off this past week. I hope that she gets a good offer.
Have you contacted Fuzzy Ken, he's always on the lookout for books and may take all in a job lot.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”