Miniature Pot Belly Piglets For Sale

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » February 28, 2016, 5:51 am

We have 7 miniature piglets looking for new homes :D

Miniature pigs make ideal pets : (easier to house train than a dog)

Mini pigs are extremely smart, (6 times smarter than a dog) , have the cognitive abilities of a 3 year old child, and are the 3rd smartest animal on the planet! They don’t smell, contrary to what people believe, and they are overall very clean animals. Typically, they have no problem getting along with other animals that you have; such as dogs, cats, or other farm animals. Just give them time to adjust to one another and they will soon be lifelong friends. Mini pigs can be great companions with children as well! They are an overall great family pet! While mini pigs are amazing in so many ways, they are a huge commitment and should be taken very seriously, they can live up to 15 years.

Only to be sold as pets! not bacon [-X

4500 baht per pig ,

Can be seen with parents..

Inquiries phone Lek 0860593028

Can be viewed at Leks Horse Ranch (by appointment only)

http://www.thailandhorseriding.com

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 28, 2016, 5:17 pm

A face that mother loves
Would like, but my dog probably like more

Murky

Re: Miniature Pot Belly Piglets For Sale

Post by Murky » August 22, 2016, 1:43 pm

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Are they really mini pigs though?

I've heard stories of people buying minipigs and then a few years later the pigs are as big as the sofa. :shock:
Last edited by Murky on February 6, 2017, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » August 23, 2016, 8:45 am

well we wont lie like some breeders do, they do not grow quite as big as normal pink farm pigs but they can go quite big,, here is a pic of mum and dad sleeping with our horses below ..

we now have 7 left if anyone is interested .. price is negotiable (as long as they are not going to be bacon butties!) :shock:

Inquiries phone Lek 0860593028

Can be viewed at Leks Horse Ranch (by appointment only)

http://www.thailandhorseriding.com

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 25, 2016, 1:46 pm

Murky wrote:That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Are they really mini pigs though?

I've heard stories of people buying minipigs and then a few years later the pigs are as big as the sofa. :shock:
I had the pleasure to meet mum n dad the mini pig breeding machines and can confirm they are adorable and very intelligent proven when mum pig did the Bangkok Post crossword quicker than me during avisit ... obviously they do grow but only as big as SMALL MINI SOFA MAYBE :lol: :lol: :lol:

MM we could join together and give a free bottle of hp sauce with every piggy sold [-X onnee kiddin ..they are super cute and hope they all find good homes .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

haothao

Post by haothao » April 13, 2017, 10:52 am

Hi monkeyman,
I'm from HCMC and very interested in buying a couple mini piglets. Can I visit you in Bangkok to see them if they r still available? Thank you :lol:

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » April 13, 2017, 11:36 pm

Out of curiosity,I know they eat scraps and waste food but what do you feed them on? Also if you leave them to run around the garden do they eat all the plants.or is it best they have a fenced in area and kennel.also,if you have pair can they breed and do they taste nice.one more question do they bite? The reason I ask is I'm going to start a farm a farm in a few months and may have 1/4 rai to have some chickens and maybe some mini pigs...

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » April 15, 2017, 9:17 am

haothao wrote:Hi monkeyman,
I'm from HCMC and very interested in buying a couple mini piglets. Can I visit you in Bangkok to see them if they r still available? Thank you :lol:

I am sorry but we have no piglets available at this time... we are also in Udon Thani so would be quite far to travel..

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » April 15, 2017, 9:25 am

yes they will eat near or less anything, they can run around the garden but only supervised or they will destroy it.. we have a large pig pen / run for them..

A pair will breed yes and quite fast, the mothers are really bad mum's though and do not look after their young so there is a very high mortality rate, even more so with miniature pigs.. this is why we have now stopped breeding them as it is so hard trying to keep the little ones alive... below are some facts from the net for normal pigs..

11% pre-weaning mortality, 52.1% die from becoming crushed by the sow, 16.7% die from starvation, 11.5% die from “other known problem”, 9.3% die from scours, 7.4% from “unknown problem”, and 3% from respiratory problems. The majority of pigs are weaned at 17

They will only bite if provoked,, they are more intelligent than a dog and easily house trained,,, my daughter watches TV with hers :shock:

All best ' Doug

Marcosteffano wrote:Out of curiosity,I know they eat scraps and waste food but what do you feed them on? Also if you leave them to run around the garden do they eat all the plants.or is it best they have a fenced in area and kennel.also,if you have pair can they breed and do they taste nice.one more question do they bite? The reason I ask is I'm going to start a farm a farm in a few months and may have 1/4 rai to have some chickens and maybe some mini pigs...

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » April 15, 2017, 12:15 pm

Jesus Christ and I thought farangs had the highest mortality rate out here.maybe in a few months I'll have a go when I eventually get on with the farming project.i may also go for some normal pigs as well.i plan to not let them get big or attached to.cant take any at the moment as I've not got the time and they will only get pinched in a day or two.i was thinking I can buy all the scrap veg from my local market and restaurant for pennies to feed them.cant wait to get my farm going and get something back from the investment even if it is only food.

rudeguy
udonmap.com

Post by rudeguy » April 28, 2017, 1:54 pm

monkeyman wrote:yes they will eat near or less anything, they can run around the garden but only supervised or they will destroy it.. we have a large pig pen / run for them..

A pair will breed yes and quite fast, the mothers are really bad mum's though and do not look after their young so there is a very high mortality rate, even more so with miniature pigs.. this is why we have now stopped breeding them as it is so hard trying to keep the little ones alive... below are some facts from the net for normal pigs..

11% pre-weaning mortality, 52.1% die from becoming crushed by the sow, 16.7% die from starvation, 11.5% die from “other known problem”, 9.3% die from scours, 7.4% from “unknown problem”, and 3% from respiratory problems. The majority of pigs are weaned at 17

They will only bite if provoked,, they are more intelligent than a dog and easily house trained,,, my daughter watches TV with hers :shock:

All best ' Doug

So do you know where I could find some piglets for sale? I'm not too far from Udon. Thanks.

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Post by monkeyman » April 29, 2017, 11:40 am

PC Ranch might sell you some..

Madk

Post by Madk » October 7, 2018, 12:34 pm

I have what was sold to us as a mini pig, but we can not keep it. Our dog is aggressive towards it. She is very playful and loves company.
Attachments
2D894AF1-50B3-42A7-AB5A-BB7F8834FDF2.jpeg
Pig pic
A12B6AFD-1469-4B8D-99EE-061276910535.jpeg
Pig pic
D3E2BD44-62B5-4A22-A129-4DB40C0C2E6A.jpeg
Pig pic

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”