Wanted: Used Bicycle for 14 Year Old Boy

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Wanted: Used Bicycle for 14 Year Old Boy

Post by semperfiguy » July 2, 2017, 7:14 pm

I would like to purchase a used bicycle for a 14 year old boy (extended family member) to ride to school. He is currently on foot and has to walk quite a long distance. Must be in good working condition with good rubber. Please sent me a PM or an email to [email protected]. I can pick it up within Udon Thani. Please include photo and asking price in your response. Thanks!

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Wanted: Used Bicycle for 14 Year Old Boy

Post by newtovillagelife » July 3, 2017, 5:16 pm

Geez you can buy a new one at tesco or big c for 2-3K.. :D

petl
udonmap.com

Post by petl » July 5, 2017, 3:11 pm

I have a nice bike for sale, see my post 16 March. Priçe reduced to B2000 ono.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 6, 2017, 4:17 pm

My friend, Felixcat, and his wife secured a nice bike from a Thai neighbor that gifted it to us, and Felixcat put new tires/tubes on it and cleaned it up really well. Total spent...only 360 baht for a nice bike that will do the young lad a good service. Today is Felixcat's wife's birthday, so as usual they practiced the Christian principle of "it's better to give than to receive"! Much thanks to you both, and Happy Birthday T****!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
bicycle.JPG
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » July 6, 2017, 4:38 pm

Nice guesture. Hope it serves the lad well.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”