Looking for Durian Tree 12 Feet Tall

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Looking for Durian Tree 12 Feet Tall

Post by semperfiguy » May 31, 2021, 12:12 pm

I have just removed a diseased 18' palm tree from my front yard, and I want to replace it with a Durian tree at least 10-12' tall which would make it about 3 years old. The height is more important than the age since I want to partially hide the view of the neighbor's house from my front door. Perhaps one of our members has a tree for sale or could direct me to a place that would sell one. It needs to be delivered and planted for me, or at least delivered to my home near the Big C at the flyover. Knowing the price would be a plus as well. Please PM me if you have any comments or suggestions, or email me at [email protected]. Thanks in advance for your replies.

The 2nd photo below is a sample of the size of tree I am looking for, and the 1st photo is looking out the front door of my home. You can see the hole in the ground and the wide open view of the home across the street that I am trying to avoid having to look at all day. By the way, the wife insist on having a Durian tree!
Attachments
Durian Tree Hole.jpg
Durian Tree.jpg

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: Looking for Durian Tree 12 Feet Tall

Post by glalt » August 4, 2021, 9:45 am

My wife has well over a hundred various fruit trees. She had no luck with durian trees. Everyone she planted eventually died. The last one seemed to be looking OK. I accidently dozed it out with the blade on my tractor. My ears burned for a long time.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”