Land for sale Nong Khai

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
admin
Admin

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by admin » December 18, 2012, 7:05 pm

I'm posting this advert on behalf of the owner:

NONG KHAI MEKONG RIVER FRONT LAND FOR SALE. 2.5 rai (4000 m2) 10km east from Nong Khai Market. Totally private, nearest village 400m. New 6 wire fencing 3 sides. New bore, tractor shed, 5 kva gen, with attached livable accommodation. 20m from river bank. Never flooded. Big water tank, fruit trees, power 400 m. Nearly impossible to buy land like this now 2,600.00 bt.

Contact. Jackson: Thailand Ph 66. 0834512117 Mob EMAIL [email protected] Thailand. Ph. Dauen ( 66 ) 0844000601
100_0872.JPG
100_0866.JPG
100_0864.JPG
100_0868.JPG

Admin

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by semperfiguy » December 19, 2012, 3:54 pm

This is just short of 1 acre of land. Would be nice if you could post an aerial shot from Google Earth or a link to Google Map...then we could see a satellite and earth view.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

jackson
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by jackson » December 20, 2012, 10:54 pm

HI ,
Not real good at computer but can navigate. go google earth 17" 57' 32 41 N 102" 50' 40 71" E will take you directly over the land/ location . East of Nong Khai on the river edge

Cheers Jackson

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by semperfiguy » December 21, 2012, 9:50 am

jackson wrote:HI ,
Not real good at computer but can navigate. go google earth 17" 57' 32 41 N 102" 50' 40 71" E will take you directly over the land/ location . East of Nong Khai on the river edge

Cheers Jackson
Jackson, I went to google earth and cut and pasted the above coordinates in the search bar, but it came up with some location in Cancun, Mexico. Please advise me on how to get to the exact location...step by step! Thanks.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

jackson
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by jackson » December 21, 2012, 1:53 pm

Ok I will try and guide you, go goole earth
1. go to Nong Khai
2. follow the river to the right = east,
3. Look for village close to the river as the road I am on comes within 100 mtr of the river.= about 10 klm from Nong Khai
4 village name is HIN NGOM.
5 EXTREME RIGHT of that village = east again is the last road of the village which takes you to my road = soi 1
6 follow that road 300 mtr veering to your right, and on left are blocks of land and within 50 mtr of that soi on your LEFT = river side is a plot of native bush . It is next to the bush ,
7. if yo u go too far eg another 400mtr you can see a big home, left side again belonging to a canadian man It is on google . So if you see that big house on the river you are 400 mtr. too far. If you still have a problem I can get some one to put on google earth but try this first and follow the long and latitude I gave you, By the way , where r u?
regards Jackson

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by semperfiguy » December 21, 2012, 6:16 pm

jackson wrote:Ok I will try and guide you, go goole earth
1. go to Nong Khai
2. follow the river to the right = east,
3. Look for village close to the river as the road I am on comes within 100 mtr of the river.= about 10 klm from Nong Khai
4 village name is HIN NGOM.
5 EXTREME RIGHT of that village = east again is the last road of the village which takes you to my road = soi 1
6 follow that road 300 mtr veering to your right, and on left are blocks of land and within 50 mtr of that soi on your LEFT = river side is a plot of native bush . It is next to the bush ,
7. if yo u go too far eg another 400mtr you can see a big home, left side again belonging to a canadian man It is on google . So if you see that big house on the river you are 400 mtr. too far. If you still have a problem I can get some one to put on google earth but try this first and follow the long and latitude I gave you, By the way , where r u?
regards Jackson
Jackson, I think I've found your block on the following link: https://maps.google.co.th/maps/myplaces ... 6&t=h&z=18

Is it the 3rd block to the left (west) of the Canadian's block...the one with no vegetation and a road cut into it which looks like an extension of the T intersection of the concrete roads?

jackson
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by jackson » December 21, 2012, 7:49 pm

you are so close!

From the middle of the T intersection come back 4 blocks , Thats it . The fifth block shows a little shed, I am exacty to the right of that shed, Well done ...

Cheers Jackson

jackson
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by jackson » December 21, 2012, 8:04 pm

there is a typo error and sorry if miss led you but the price is 2,600, 000 bht. 2,600,00 doesn't make sense anyway so I assumed you noticed

Regards ' Jackson

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by semperfiguy » December 21, 2012, 9:54 pm

jackson wrote:you are so close!

From the middle of the T intersection come back 4 blocks , Thats it . The fifth block shows a little shed, I am exacty to the right of that shed, Well done ...

Cheers Jackson
I think I've got it Jackson. See the pic below. I have an interest in this property, but I'm afraid I have champagne taste on a beer budget. Money is tied up in the States in a home, but I will keep it in mind and even try to shop it around for you. Thanks for the follow-up posts. Here's the link again to Google satellite as well as the close up of your block which is highlighted in yellow.

https://maps.google.co.th/maps/myplaces ... 6&t=h&z=18
Attachments
Nong Khai waterfront property - Copy.JPG

jackson
udonmap.com

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by jackson » December 21, 2012, 10:01 pm

No problem, thanks for you persistance

Cheers

fabphil

Land for sale Nong Khai

Post by fabphil » June 25, 2014, 5:24 pm

Hi is the land still for sale
cheers
Phil