Ban Yang Song, Amphoe Phen.

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
johnbkk

Ban Yang Song, Amphoe Phen.

Post by johnbkk » February 26, 2014, 2:13 pm

Probably the best building site available in the village and local area for a business, house or both.

A couple of m2 short of one Rai.

This is not a rice field stuck in the middle of nowhere. This land sits on the edge of the village with views over the recently enlarged water reservoir and adjacent fields. It is not subject to flooding.

It is accessible by roads on three of its boundaries and is an ideal location for a prominent business, private house or both and in close proximity to the local school and bi-weekly open markets.

I filled the land over one year ago (well compacted) with the intention of building a business property (mini-supermarket) with a house attached. This is not going to happen now as I have decided to stay in Bangkok because of other investments and owing to distance I have lost interest in it; although I am aware that it is currently increasing in value.

Mains water, electricity, telephone/internet run alongside the property allowing easy connections. A water bore hole can be drilled if required for a pool or water garden.

This property is freehold with full Red Chanote and can be built upon immediately, or you can sit on it as a good investment. Chanote or Nor Sor 4 Jor (NS4J) is the only land title deed certificate that offers full certified private ownership of land in Thailand.

It is for sale at 1,150,000 THB.

Please no time wasters/dreamers. Bangkok is too far away. Go and take a look at it and get back to me. The boundaries are easily identified.

Google Earth: Lat. 17.551340 Lon. 102.970576

Tel: + 66 (0) 916 892 052 mobile
Email: [email protected]
IMG_20130312_115226_5_1.jpg
Attachments
IMG_20130312_115312_1_5.jpg
IMG_20130312_115310_2_4.jpg
IMG_20130312_115308_3_3.jpg
IMG_20130312_115229_4_2.jpg
Ban Yang Song Land_1.JPG

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”