LAND FOR SALE IN NONG BUA LAPHU

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
bigmax1

Post by bigmax1 » September 13, 2015, 4:43 pm

I have 2 ngan of land for sale in Nong Bua Lam Pju near to big PTT Station and Globol House, 2 minutes to center.The land has electric and water and is raised up ready for building on.

Contact BIGMAX1

old timer
udonmap.com

Post by old timer » September 14, 2015, 7:57 pm

bigmax 1 - three things:

1) How big is 2 ngan in terms of rai, (ie 1 rai, 0.5 a rai, 0.1 of a rai, ten rai ?)
2) What's your asking price?
3) Can you post a couple of photos?

I would PM you but I'm sure this information will be handy for anyone else that is also interested so you may like to post this information on this thread.

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 14, 2015, 8:09 pm

I believe there are 4 ngan to one rai so 400 sqm per ngan but don't shoot me if I'm wrong. I'm interested to know an asking price and if you have an address or Google map location.

JR
udonmap.com

Post by JR » September 23, 2015, 8:47 pm

The OP does not seem eager to sell.

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » September 23, 2015, 10:42 pm

Yeah it looks that way. The wifey is from Nongbua so I wouldn't mind having a price of land depending on price and location.

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”