Looking for English teaching position urgently

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
daithic
udonmap.com

Post by daithic » July 11, 2013, 10:05 am

Hi guys,

I'm new to this Forum so glad to be on board.

I hope somebody can help me please? I'm desperate to relocate to Udon Thani asap for family reasons and I would love to know if there are any English teaching positions available at the moment? I know it's the middle of Term 1 and the chances of finding something are slim but if anyone hears of anything, please let me know.

I will send my C.V. on request.

Kind regards,

daithic

found
udonmap.com

Post by found » July 13, 2013, 10:47 am

Urgent!!!

I need an Eng teacher to help me cover classes today (weekends).
If u see this message please reply back b/f 12pm. Thx.

daithic
udonmap.com

Post by daithic » July 14, 2013, 1:52 pm

daithic wrote:Hi guys,

I'm new to this Forum so glad to be on board.

I hope somebody can help me please? I'm desperate to relocate to Udon Thani asap for family reasons and I would love to know if there are any English teaching positions available at the moment? I know it's the middle of Term 1 and the chances of finding something are slim but if anyone hears of anything, please let me know.

I will send my C.V. on request.

Kind regards,

daithic
Having spoken to the missus, she has become slightly more flexible and is now willing to live in Khon Kaen, Nong Khai or Nong Bua Lamphu so does anyone know of any jobs available in any of those provinces as well as in Udon Thani please?

Thanks to the guys who have contacted me by P.M. For some reason, I cannot reply to you. Maybe I don't have enough posts yet. :D

bigd987

Post by bigd987 » October 1, 2014, 11:15 am

Just curious how things panned out for you. My Wife was is currently in the process of hiring a native speaker for her tutor school in Si Bun Rueang, Nong Bua Lamphu Province. The position is only part time but you could always expand on it if you wanted to, After Class tutoring, Helping to Translate, etc.

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”