Caring lady with some nursing experience wanted

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
ZARguy
udonmap.com

Caring lady with some nursing experience wanted

Post by ZARguy » June 9, 2014, 2:50 pm

Mods: please move to jobs offered if you think better than here

My Thai girlfriend's mother (late 60's) lives in Sakon Nahkon. She has/had cancer and I believe has had a mastectomy and removal of lymph glands under the arm. She suffers from a painful swollen arm on that side and needs to go to the hospital once a month for cancer medication and from time to time for the arm. At present my gf has to take the bus to Sakhon to assist her as required. She says she can't come to live in my country because of having to be on call for her mom (which I understand).

So I'm looking for a Thai lady who lives in Sakhon, with either some nursing experience, or has cared for older or sick people, who could be on call to assist if necessary (as above) and accompany her to hospital once or twice a month.

This is not a full time position (could not afford)! However a monthly payment / retainer can be negotiated for the right person who is retired or not working. Once we find someone suitable she can talk and discuss what's required and remuneration directly with my gf. It would definitely need someone sensible, caring and patient, used to looking after older or sick people.

I'm hoping to find someone through an ex-pat whose Thai gf/wife might know of someone suitable living in Sakon Nahkon.
Thanks!

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”