Situation Vacant - Thai National with good English skills

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
Dingo
udonmap.com

Situation Vacant - Thai National with good English skills

Post by Dingo » September 23, 2016, 4:58 pm

We are advertising for a professional Sales Manager.
To comply with Thai laws, the candidate must be of Thai Nationality.
We are seeking, preferably a lady/young woman, aged between 26 and 36 years old, well presented, good knowledge of English language, IT experience, well mannered and versed in Traditional Thai customs. A car is required for customer contact. An allowance for use of the vehicle will be included in a very attractive salary package with bonus scheme.
14 days annual leave plus all public and National Holidays will be observed. The candidate should be flexible with work hours but this does not mean extra work hours, just a variation with good time management skills. The position is vacant now and applications are open. Immediate start for the successful applicant.
Please PM me with resume and work history. As in another thread/post of mine, the company will be revealed within the next week or so. Now we are finalizing training and marketing material. I confirm this position is legal and not of disrepute. A great opportunity to earn a well above average salary for the right person.
Please contact any person you think have the desired skills to apply.

Regards
Dingo

Dingo
udonmap.com

Re: Situation Vacant - Thai National with good English skills

Post by Dingo » September 23, 2016, 8:31 pm

Update:
Further to my earlier post, we now require 2 full-time positions!!!
1. A Sales Manager as listed above.
2. A Sales Consultant. The sales consultant will report to the Sales Manager and Head Office. Still, the same conditions apply with an opportunity to make an excellent income. Requirements for both positions are virtually the same. It will come down to the interview as to which applicant has the better experience in sales and consulting, dedication and who desires the position of Sales Manager the most.

Please pass on to anyone you know who may not see on UM.

Cheers

Dingo

Patcha.hendry

Post by Patcha.hendry » October 2, 2016, 2:01 pm

Dear Dingo,

My name is Patcha Hendry. I am a Thai national from Udonthani but have been living and working in UK for 7 years. I am planning to move back to Thailand soon and looking for a job. I am interested in the post that available in your company. I am wondering if it's possible to have your email address that I can send my CV to.

Best Regards,

Patcha Hendry

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » October 3, 2016, 2:57 pm

Hi Patcha,
Yes, we still have both vacancies open with several candidates interviews commenced.
Please send all inquiries to

[email protected]

That is my Thai wifes' address but can you send in English please?
When do you plan on returning to Udonthani?

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Dingo

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » October 13, 2016, 8:08 am

Hi all,
We still have 2 positions available. For more information about our new company, you can visit our website:
http://www.isanrealestate.com

A new young progressive company dedicated to making Real Estate Selling and buying so much easier and without all the old style ways of conducting business. Can also check out FB under the same name.

The job would suit a person who would like to earn well above salary plus good commission.
If you know of anyone, please ask them to reply.

Many thanks

Dingo

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » October 29, 2016, 2:16 pm

Many thanks to those who showed interest and applied for the above positions.
Both roles have been filled however, as we expand, we will be looking for more staff in the near future.

Should you wish to send an application in with your CV, work experience, please do so, we will keep it on file.
email [email protected]

Regards

Dingo

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”