AUPAIR NANNY BABYSITTER DRIVER SECURITY DOMESTIC HELPER GATEKEEPER NEEDED IN USA

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
Faraday
udonmap.com

Re: AUPAIR NANNY BABYSITTER DRIVER SECURITY DOMESTIC HELPER GATEKEEPER NEEDED IN USA

Post by Faraday » June 6, 2018, 6:24 pm

Troll

This was posted on tvf this morning, & removed.

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Re: AUPAIR NANNY BABYSITTER DRIVER SECURITY DOMESTIC HELPER GATEKEEPER NEEDED IN USA

Post by Old Grumpy » June 6, 2018, 7:37 pm

Then how does this escape the 10posts censorship.It must have been ok'd by the boss .?
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » June 6, 2018, 9:58 pm

The fact that Thai Visa removed this ad doesn't mean anything. If you have any information indicating that this is not real, please share it.

Similarly, if jm11 could come back and give us a little more information, that would undoubtedly be helpful.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » June 7, 2018, 2:15 am

FWIW the OP joined, placed the ad & left within 6 minutes not to visit again so far.
A simple Google of the email given brings up page after page of the same ad posted throughout the world word for word with the exception of employment location which changes depending on where the ad is posted
Really not sure what is expected to be achieved by this
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » June 7, 2018, 6:11 am

Will onviously be of interest to both immigration and US embassy for possible links to people trafficking. Not the sort of thing UM wants to be caught up in I would have thought.
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » June 7, 2018, 8:03 am

Udon Map wrote:
June 6, 2018, 9:58 pm
The fact that Thai Visa removed this ad doesn't mean anything. If you have any information indicating that this is not real, please share it.

Similarly, if jm11 could come back and give us a little more information, that would undoubtedly be helpful.
Ok.

English isn't the op's first language, despite having an English name, & it seems he comes from Manchester.

It's clumsily written.

None of it rings true, & the post finishes with a comment saying "genourous".

Also, there in no mention of a Visa, which the op must surely know about, but somehow has overlooked.

If anyone can prove my observations to be incorrect, I'll happily apologise. :D

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » June 7, 2018, 8:41 am

Faraday wrote:
June 7, 2018, 8:03 am
Udon Map wrote:
June 6, 2018, 9:58 pm

Ok.

English isn't the op's first language, despite having an English name, & it seems he comes from Manchester.

It's clumsily written.

None of it rings true, & the post finishes with a comment saying "genourous".

Also, there in no mention of a Visa, which the op must surely know about, but somehow has overlooked.

If anyone can prove my observations to be incorrect, I'll happily apologise. :D
The phone number given is from the U.S.

A little research later, I agree with you all. One of the ads I found mentioned numerous jobs available. Accordingly, I have removed the ad. Thanks for your help on this!

I'll leave this up for a day or two, then remove the thread.

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”