Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
- Posts: 72
- Joined: January 11, 2013, 1:02 pm
Is there a good place in Udon Thani to get documents translated from Thai to English ? I need an official translation of the old ladys birth certificate and a couple more papers.
- Posts: 9149
- Joined: March 19, 2006, 8:32 pm
You might find cheaper.....but the oldest in town and probably the best is just past Landmark on the way to Nongkai. Go past Landmark about 30 meters, same side of the street.....Prachoom's Translation.
- Posts: 844
- Joined: December 22, 2011, 11:25 am
- Location: Udon Thani.Me;bourne, Australia
Can thoroughly recommend this business Parrot has suggested, 042221283,042211896.
75 DUTSADI RD, UDON THANI., 3 DOORS FROM LANDMARK.
- Posts: 221
- Joined: December 29, 2009, 7:45 am
Have to agree with the above 2 posts - always used them and never had a problem.
- Posts: 494
- Joined: July 31, 2014, 11:00 am
- Location: Udon Thani
- Posts: 72
- Joined: January 4, 2008, 4:30 pm
- Location: Phen. Thailand
Yes I also agree very good place and she speaks English and will help in any way that she can to solve
any problem, had my US marriage license translated.
- Posts: 8995
- Joined: April 2, 2006, 9:06 pm
- Location: Cuba- Drove around in an Ol 55 Chev - On the Prowl
The key to any translation , is that the firm your using is accredittetd to translate the document you need processing.