SAW PALMETTO?

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
thaiamex

SAW PALMETTO?

Post by thaiamex » January 17, 2016, 11:56 am

Could use some guidance in locating a consistent source for saw palmetto.
Udon or Nong Khai?
Thanks in advance.
Will

Jing Jing
udonmap.com

SAW PALMETTO?

Post by Jing Jing » January 18, 2016, 9:05 am

You can order it online from a store in Thailand.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

parrot
udonmap.com

SAW PALMETTO?

Post by parrot » January 18, 2016, 9:17 am

Two local shops worth checking
Somsak Pharmacy, across the street from the Ban Hui market, on the corner. The owner speaks excellent English.

The Chinese pharmacy across the street from the Bangkok Bank and Kasikorn Bank on Phosri Road. They have a wide variety of herbs and traditional Chinese medicines.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

SAW PALMETTO?

Post by BigRick808 » January 18, 2016, 11:59 pm

If you want to order quantity or some other items to justify shipping, you should try swansonvitamins.com

I've had things sent to Thailand twice and the shipping was about $30, but it depends on the weight. I had a fairly large orders of dry products. I wasn't charged a tariff. If I recall correctly, if the order was under 3000 baht it's exempt. That was two years ago. I suggest you verify that. Nevertheless, I wasn't charged. That was in Chiang Mai. They may be less strict there if a tariff should have been charged--not sure how that works. Tariffs may be assessed in BKK. The package had no sign of being opened.

thaiamex

SAW PALMETTO?

Post by thaiamex » January 23, 2016, 3:27 pm

Thanks to those who responded to my inquiry.
I will certainly try your suggestions.
Thanks again,
Will

Airportwo
udonmap.com

SAW PALMETTO?

Post by Airportwo » January 23, 2016, 6:49 pm

If you need vitamins of any sort in Thailand by far the cheapest way is to order from iherb.com, discounted cheap prices and if you spend 80 USD postage is free, also customs will not touch parcel as it is only valued at $80 max, I have been using them for a few years now, at least one parcel a month and never a problem.

dake333
udonmap.com

Re: SAW PALMETTO?

Post by dake333 » February 4, 2017, 4:39 pm

parrot wrote:Two local shops worth checking
Somsak Pharmacy, across the street from the Ban Hui market, on the corner. The owner speaks excellent English.

The Chinese pharmacy across the street from the Bangkok Bank and Kasikorn Bank on Phosri Road. They have a wide variety of herbs and traditional Chinese medicines.
yes they do have,600 baht for 30 caps./quote]

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”