Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by Wee Jimmy » March 26, 2016, 11:35 am

About three month ago we bought a chip pot from Lazada. Went to use it yesterday and alas it doesn't work.
This is the third item we have received from this company which is defetive.
I think this company is a dumping ground for defective goods.
So guy's check every item.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by BigBubba » March 26, 2016, 11:56 am

And I went to their website from my phone and was bombarded with pop up ads afterwards. It was a nightmare getting that crap off my phone.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

timmy
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by timmy » March 26, 2016, 2:14 pm

well on the other side ..... me and the mrs , have used Lazada for over 3 years never had a problem with anything we,ve bought ( maybe just lucky ) a few of the things , slow cooker , sewing machine , egg cooking thingy , helmet camera ,satnav . as you can see i,m to lazy to go shopping myself , never had to return , always fast delivery and alway use cash on delivery . but i will agree with Bubba every page i open on my com has loads of pop-up adds for lazada and that does get on my nerves ....

TicToc
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by TicToc » March 26, 2016, 2:19 pm

Also a lot of their products have no warranty.

parrot
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by parrot » March 26, 2016, 2:20 pm

I bought a Chromecast from Lazada. A few key presses and the order was complete.....paid upon delivery 2 days later. No complaints.

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by Wee Jimmy » March 26, 2016, 4:45 pm

Have complained about these item and they don't reply. TIT.

rjj04
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by rjj04 » March 26, 2016, 4:58 pm

Wee Jimmy wrote:Have complained about these item and they don't reply. TIT.
That's the real issue. On Ebay I've almost always (out of more than 100 orders over the last few years) received a prompt reply and most of the time they just refund your money to your account.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by kopkei » March 28, 2016, 7:15 pm

to me this is all rubbish , as i have ordered all ready more than 30 items with lazada and always perfect delivery , only one time the box i have ordered was short one item , i could have not accepted it ( cod delivery, all) but i did , send in a complaint about the missing item , and after a few mails the missing item was send ...so to me perfect service ....
if you follow lazada policy how to return things , you will not have any problem , only maybe when you only want to do it your way ? .....at least my experience with lazada ... ;)

747man
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by 747man » March 28, 2016, 8:03 pm

rjj04 wrote:
Wee Jimmy wrote:Have complained about these item and they don't reply. TIT.
That's the real issue. On Ebay I've almost always (out of more than 100 orders over the last few years) received a prompt reply and most of the time they just refund your money to your account.
Agreed on E-Bay, I Ordered Something last Month,It arrived but was completely different thing than what I'd ordered,Complained to e-bay who took up the case & Gave the seller 8 Days to contact me,HE Never did....I Then told e-bay of this & WITHIN 30 Minutes they have given me a FULL Refund & Told me to keep the item sent to me if I Want to,As I've told them ( E-Bay ) that I'm NOT going to pay for the return postage to The Seller who is based in The US..... :D :D :D

runrunshaw
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by runrunshaw » May 25, 2016, 3:57 pm

We use Lazada for items not available in Udon or when the price difference is simply too significant. Most recently bought a tabletop water dispenser for 1000 THB vs. the ones here selling for over 3000. We have had no problems whatsoever.

udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by 12345 » May 25, 2016, 7:58 pm

Ditto, no problems here, and just ordered something yesterday. Only had one defective product, really inexpensive and wasn't expecting much, but DOA was a bit much, and no issues, full refund, no questions.

Great for better pricing or not available here. Order / received quite a few items. Unless import item, free delivery (if total ฿1000 or more) and COD. Very safe.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Beware of Lazada.

Post by vincemunday » May 25, 2016, 10:06 pm

I've used Lazada a few times now, no complaints here, big savings and fast delivery.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

miguel11

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by miguel11 » October 11, 2017, 3:50 pm

NOT WORTH TO BUY WITH THEM: not cheap and no warranties at all I bought a mobile, which didn't work and then i sent it back, and they told me that they will not reimburse cos is broken,, and is not....

Dishonest company to don't give back the money in case of error...

Plus another order , bought 4 items, and then for 2 of the,, they sent wrong product, a total complicated procedure to give them back the product and get a voucher to buy something I dont need cos they cant give me the products i bought.... i will never buy again with these people,, just mistakes and lost of time and money,,, is cheaper go to the shop,,, and as it comes out,, also faster...

if you want more info, tell me: [email protected]

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » October 12, 2017, 1:33 pm

Never had a problem - and saved 1,000 Baht buying my Moto phone from them
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » October 12, 2017, 2:04 pm

joepai wrote:
October 12, 2017, 1:33 pm
Never had a problem - and saved
same here

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » October 12, 2017, 2:18 pm

Ordered Several Things Over the past Month, EVERYTHING Arrived On Time & Unbroken / Not Damaged....So I Will continue to buy from......Until anything goes wrong !!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » October 12, 2017, 3:07 pm

747man wrote:
October 12, 2017, 2:18 pm
Ordered Several Things Over the past Month, EVERYTHING Arrived On Time & Unbroken / Not Damaged....So I Will continue to buy from......Until anything goes wrong !!
That is good news, 747. Thanks for sharing!
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » October 12, 2017, 3:34 pm

Just 35% of the value of items sold on Lazada are actually shipped from a Lazada owned warehouse.
The large majority are shipped from other companies trading through the Lazada web site.
Hence, if you are going to buy through their web site you need to do a bit of 'due diligence' as to exactly what you are buying & from whom. Exactly as you have to do with Amazon or E-Bay.

If you are actually buying from Lazada then I would imagine that any issues you had would get swiftly resolved, if they occurred
If you are actually buying from a small back yard Chinese company then you might be lucky if you get what you pay for, or you might get a real bargain, but it is certainly more of a gamble .. :D

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » October 12, 2017, 3:41 pm

I have order at least 50 items over the last several years no problems and no complaints. I returned 1 item last year that I was not satisfied with. I went online submitted the return request. They sent me the return authorization and the carrier showed up a day or so later to pick up the item to be returned.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » October 12, 2017, 4:33 pm

Exactly the same experience as pf-flyer, no complaints at all.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”