Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by dragonz » April 14, 2020, 6:00 pm

joepai wrote:
April 11, 2020, 2:01 pm
dragonz wrote:
April 10, 2020, 5:19 pm
vidmaster wrote:
April 10, 2020, 4:49 pm
I only buy when I can pay COD
So no goods no pay- easy😎😎😎
ok mr clever explain what you do for these problems . sent me the wrong colour towels .ordered white sent me brown shop said they were still good . lazada said nothing they could do as they were not faulty.
Bought a cannon printer from lazada flagship store which said 2 years warranty . 3 weeks later paper would not feed . conatct lazada said they have no warranty nothing they could do https://www.lazada.co.th/products/canon ... 29414.html
contacted canon told me take to a shop in landmark under warranty . did so 10 mins to fix charge me 200 baht +200 baht petrol . Also told me they do not give 2 years warranty no matter what lazada says . Also had the printer in the shop 500 baht cheaper than lazada .
just 2 of the problems where no goods no pay does not work
Simple way to pay by CC then if goods are no good/not delivered/refused to be taken back etc you can contact your bank and tell them to cancel payment or get a refund
Sorry do not believe that you would get your money back easily if you paid with CC . Also would never put my card details over the net and esp not to a thai company . Normally use paypal but lazada not accept

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » April 15, 2020, 6:51 am

Sorry do not believe that you would get your money back easily if you paid with CC . Also would never put my card details over the net , neither would i ,so i opened a second account with a card to do online purchases , the account never contains more than 10.000 baht ,and when need more for a big purchase i transfer more to it ...
even when pay with a card in case of problems they will also refund you , with me ,i activated my wallet and the refunds come there , can use the wallet to pay things that are not cod ,with shopee refunds come to bank account, activating wallet to complicated there , i recently ordered 5 wall fans , paid by wallet and only got 1 , asked for refund and in this case the the item ordered was under the return to seller clause , so after you ask for refund the seller has 4 days to respond , if they do not respond ,you will be refunded , if there is a dispute between you and the seller ,lazada will deliberate , if you want to avoid all this next time order under the 7 days easy return clause ,in case of problem you will be asked to send the item back to the lazada warehouse, and will be quickly refunded if your complaint is valid ...., about warranty on lazada , i always count in the fact that there is no warranty ,
(even when i buy an item in a local shop) you can take the faulted items to the brands service center to know you are lucky or not ...., mostly all what i buy on lazada is cheaper than in the local shops , i also bought a printer at a price still nowhere to be found in udon ..., when you shop online (and otherwise) i always compare prices before any order , if you are not price conscious you do not know what you are doing /buying....
i will post the result of my fan refund(due in 1 day)....happy shopping to all ... ;)

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » April 15, 2020, 4:02 pm

[/quote]
Simple way to pay by CC then if goods are no good/not delivered/refused to be taken back etc you can contact your bank and tell them to cancel payment or get a refund
[/quote]
Sorry do not believe that you would get your money back easily if you paid with CC . Also would never put my card details over the net and esp not to a thai company . Normally use paypal but lazada not accept
[/quote]
Never a problem using CC - in fact the 2 times I sent things back the CC was credited within a very short period of time.
By far the best way to pay
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » April 16, 2020, 8:30 am

about my fan problem , the shop has responded and asked me to send back the item and get full refund , i complained the only fan they have send was broken , only 1 speed iso 3 ,
a new one for me... no need to go out , thai parcel will call to make appointment to pick up the item at our home ...to be continued... ;)

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » April 16, 2020, 10:43 am

dragonz wrote:
April 14, 2020, 6:00 pm
joepai wrote:
April 11, 2020, 2:01 pm
dragonz wrote:
April 10, 2020, 5:19 pm
vidmaster wrote:
April 10, 2020, 4:49 pm
I only buy when I can pay COD
So no goods no pay- easy😎😎😎
ok mr clever explain what you do for these problems . sent me the wrong colour towels .ordered white sent me brown shop said they were still good . lazada said nothing they could do as they were not faulty.
Bought a cannon printer from lazada flagship store which said 2 years warranty . 3 weeks later paper would not feed . conatct lazada said they have no warranty nothing they could do https://www.lazada.co.th/products/canon ... 29414.html
contacted canon told me take to a shop in landmark under warranty . did so 10 mins to fix charge me 200 baht +200 baht petrol . Also told me they do not give 2 years warranty no matter what lazada says . Also had the printer in the shop 500 baht cheaper than lazada .
just 2 of the problems where no goods no pay does not work
Lazada is Chinese owned not Thai it's part of Jack Ma's empire same as AliExpress previously Lazada was Singapore owned

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » April 16, 2020, 5:31 pm

Yes i know but it is is thailand and its thai people who i give my details to but i should have said i would never give my card details to any asian company ever and even very rare i will give them to any western company . Have not done for at least 6 years now . cod or paypal or i do not buy

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 18, 2020, 4:27 pm

Just had my first lazada cock up. Package arrived and one of the rels accepted and paid. I asked how much and they said 1050 baht which was a W T F moment. Opened the package and inside is what I ordered with receipt showing 505 baht shipping on a 500 baht purchase. Checked my order online and it's supposed to be 29 baht shipping. Sent a message to the vendor via the lazada chat app. They responded within an hour apologizing for the overcharge, wrong shipping weight calculation and asking for my bank info for refund. I gave them my mobile number so they did it by PromptPay instead 5 minutes later. Good result.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » May 15, 2020, 9:43 am

Ordered some masks from china mar 3 never arrived . Lazada sent me and email saying they were unable to deliver the goods or i had cancelled the order ?. I been in for 7 weeks . I had a tracking number with cj gls but they say they never received the package . the seller sent me the receipt showing he sent via cj gls . How did he get a tracking number from cg jls if they never received the package ?3 times this has happened with cj gls .They were n95 masks so they were probably stolen so i thought tracking prevented this ?C.O.D so not lost anything
bought a wifi dual band repeater , There are lots of these dual band repeaters on lazada but the shops got it wrong . IT was not dual band it just had 2 antennas . They think 2 antennas is dual band i even when i pointed out that dual band meant 2.4 ghz and 5ghz they did not understand . I informed lazada that the ads were wrong but a week later still same . returned item no problem
https://www.lazada.co.th/wifi-repeater- ... 03101.html
Just check if u want a dual band as thai sellers do not understand what it is

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 15, 2020, 1:14 pm

Yes, the seller is conflating two antennas with 2-bands. On the other hand, there's absolutely no reference to any actual frequencies in that ad so although the seller may not have a clue about what they are selling, any buyer is also guilty of a degree of ignorance or, based on the price, some wishful thinking.

caveat emptor

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » May 16, 2020, 6:59 am

tamada wrote:
May 15, 2020, 1:14 pm
Yes, the seller is conflating two antennas with 2-bands. On the other hand, there's absolutely no reference to any actual frequencies in that ad so although the seller may not have a clue about what they are selling, any buyer is also guilty of a degree of ignorance or, based on the price, some wishful thinking.

caveat emptor
Why you say i am ignorant for buying a dual band wif repeater and expect it to be dual band ? Dual band only means 1 thing , it transmits on 2 bands . nothing else . there are lots of dual band wifi repeaters for 3-500 baht .

I want it for my kids who play in a small house 40 metres away . 2.4 gz only gives them a low speed with weak signal . max on 2.4ghz for android is about 50 mbs while my dual band android give me 150 mbs

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 16, 2020, 10:04 am

^ I never said that you in particular were ignorant.

When I want to buy a dual-band wifi repeater, I read the specifications. If they don't specifically state the two frequencies I need but instead show a picture with two antennas INCORRECTLY labeled as dual-band, I don't buy it. You, despite claiming to know the difference did buy it, found out it wasn't what you wanted, told lazada and the purchaser, returned the goods and got your money back. Well done.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » May 18, 2020, 8:36 am

tamada wrote:
May 16, 2020, 10:04 am

When I want to buy a dual-band wifi repeater, I read the specifications. If they don't specifically state the two frequencies I need but instead show a picture with two antennas INCORRECTLY labeled as dual-band, I don't buy it. You, despite claiming to know the difference did buy it, found out it wasn't what you wanted, told lazada and the purchaser, returned the goods and got your money back. Well done.
First dont think that members of the forum are stupid i already know what caveat emptor means . You did say in particular i am ignorant as you said the buyer is ignorant meaning me . I have since read a lot of the low reviews and there are a lot of your stupid ignorant people out there as a lot of buyers fell for it and are sending them back .
Seems strange you call me ignorant and stupid but do not call the people in the IT shops the same for not knowing what dual band means !
The whole point of this post was a friendly warning to anyone who wants to buy a repeater off lazada to check to make sure it is dual band .When i bought mine i sent a message to the shop checking if it worked on 2.4 and 5.8 and was told yes it would.
Anyway anyone who wants to buy a wifi repeater just check to make sure it is dual band as the ignorant thai sellers do not know what dual band mean even though they are selling them

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 18, 2020, 10:27 am

Are you able to explain in Thai clearly and coherently what you want and need?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » May 18, 2020, 10:48 am

not really but their ad is in english and says dual band repeater
new! Dual Band Wireless Repeater Wireless WiFi Router Signal Extender This is what a thai buyers said on review when they find its not dual band
by Lazada CustomerVerified Purchase
ในภาพที่ขายแจ้งว่า Dual band ซึ่งปกติหมายถึงการกระจายสัญญาน 2 ความถี่ คือ 2.4 และ 5 จึงตัดสินใจซื้อ พอได้มามีความถี่เดียว คือ 2.4 จะซื้อพิจารณารายละเอียดให้ถี่ถ้วน กำลังทำเรื่องส่งคืน
by Aek K.Verified Purchase
สินค้าไม่ตรงตามที่โฆษณานะครับ
ไม่ใช่ Dual brand ใครที่คิดจะซื้อ เพราะ Daul Brand ดูร้านอื่นเลยครับ
https://www.lazada.co.th/wifi-repeater- ... 03101.html
There is the link itself you can read the thai reviews and see for yourself . i do not think i am ignorant or stupid for assuming this was dual band . I just asked in english does it have 2.4ghz and 5.8 ghz and one word answer was yes

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 18, 2020, 10:51 am

dragonz wrote:
May 18, 2020, 8:36 am
tamada wrote:
May 16, 2020, 10:04 am

First dont think that members of the forum are stupid i already know what caveat emptor means . You did say in particular i am ignorant as you said the buyer is ignorant meaning me . I have since read a lot of the low reviews and there are a lot of your stupid ignorant people out there as a lot of buyers fell for it and are sending them back .
Seems strange you call me ignorant and stupid but do not call the people in the IT shops the same for not knowing what dual band means !
The whole point of this post was a friendly warning to anyone who wants to buy a repeater off lazada to check to make sure it is dual band .When i bought mine i sent a message to the shop checking if it worked on 2.4 and 5.8 and was told yes it would .I fail to see why you constantly call me names on every post i have ever posted on this forum .
Anyway anyone who wants to buy a wifi repeater just check to make sure it is dual band as the ignorant thai sellers do not know what dual band mean even though they are selling them
So now you tell us that you asked the shop first and that they lied to you and then you bought it. However, they have accepted your return of goods and you have accepted their refund. You have posted a comment on lazada to address this and have made your point here. Well done. Noting that you have "since read" the bad reviews, I suggest that reading reviews, selecting 'local' and counting the stars be your guide to avoiding the few lazada beartraps BEFORE you order stuff.

I still maintain you are not ignorant but with your ongoing claims of being attacked or being called names online and being cheated by Thai people, I admit it is getting to be a bit of a struggle. If you consider my comment about "any buyer" specifically means you than that is entirely your perception. I have absolutely no control on how you see or read things.

Happy shopping.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » May 18, 2020, 10:58 am

I never said thai people cheated me. I said they were ignorant of what dual band means and were selling repeaters as dual band when they were not as they do not know what dual band is and my point and the point of this topic was to warn people which i did.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 19, 2020, 8:46 am

dragonz wrote:
May 18, 2020, 8:36 am

When i bought mine i sent a message to the shop checking if it worked on 2.4 and 5.8 and was told yes it would
If you actually asked the question you posted above, then is clear that they did not understand you as there is no Wifi band on 5.8GHz

The standard does allow for 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 3.6 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5 GHz, 5.9 GHz and 60 GHz but the only two in general use are 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 20, 2020, 7:03 am

Part of the problem seems to stem from a mis-understood statement in answer to a question even I do not understand regarding a bit of electronic wizardry bought online from a supplier. Which I would never do rather pay the extra and go to a shop/retailer where at least I CAN EITHER TAKE IT BACK OR AT LEAST QUIZ THE STAFF BEFORE BUYING IT.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 20, 2020, 8:46 am

I am still having local delivery delays if Flash Express is the carrier. Despite using the same street address that Kerry and some others have had no problem with for years, my Flash delivery gets shunted between their Mak Khaeng and Samprao offices according to their online tracking. They called yesterday from their Ban Luam office saying that my address is still wrong and my delivery would be tomorrow. I reminded them that Kerry delivered two days ago without any issues.

One item coming via Lazada Express is still missing after maybe 20 days but I ordered the same item from another vendor and it was here in 2 days via Kerry. Lazada Express shipments are totally untraceable.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » May 20, 2020, 11:33 am

tamada wrote:
May 20, 2020, 8:46 am
I am still having local delivery delays if Flash Express is the carrier. Despite using the same street address that Kerry and some others have had no problem with for years, my Flash delivery gets shunted between their Mak Khaeng and Samprao offices according to their online tracking. They called yesterday from their Ban Luam office saying that my address is still wrong and my delivery would be tomorrow. I reminded them that Kerry delivered two days ago without any issues.

One item coming via Lazada Express is still missing after maybe 20 days but I ordered the same item from another vendor and it was here in 2 days via Kerry. Lazada Express shipments are totally untraceable.
Is Lazada express a shipping partner? If you have a tracking number virtually all can be tracked in the 17Track app/website
Attachments
420DB87E-DAA7-4FB1-A043-6A9F90978FF7.png
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”