Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by dragonz » October 29, 2020, 6:53 pm

kopkei wrote:
October 29, 2020, 7:59 am
well dragonz , i have re-read all your problems you have had with lazada and shopee
first things with online shopping is communication with seller and delivery services by phone (or chat) in case of problems...as you give up easily with useless chats? and don't answer your phone? ,
we mostly always get a phone call to get directions ,if new delivery guy , or even when they know the address to check if we are home ,if you consider all this an inconvenience ,my advice to you ,stop order online, no one will bother you...good luck ;)
I think be better if you got off udon map then nobody would bother you
You are just telling lies . Lazada does not pick up from your house period . If you arrange something with the shop then that is not lazada . I have asked them again today if they pick up items for return they said no unless it is very big items so they do not!
I tried to return some keypad stickers that would not stick cost 80 baht would cost 200 baht petrol to take it to udon. i asked lazada if they would let me give it back to the kerry driver when he next called they said no. cannot do . Then they gave me a voucher for 200 baht and told me put it in the bin>
I do not have a lot of problems with lazada i just point out some of the pitfalls which may be helpful .
Another one last week was i had a voucher which was due to expire so i used it but the item i bought was faulty so i got a refund . I then could not use the refund as it had expired . tok a few chats to get it activated again .Do you see info for people which is what this forum is for. please do not tell lies on here.
As you can see i order a lot from lazada with just a few problems so dont let it upset you to much
lllll.JPG

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » October 30, 2020, 6:40 am

i am not here for any bickering or long dreaded discussions , i am only here to tell my experiences so it could also help others , and it is not a competition , this said i have had 772 orders now with way less problems as your 290 ? ,
i will leave it up to the readers to make up their own mind what posting is useful or not...or who is victim of his own creations?,enjoy your online shopping... ;)

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » November 5, 2020, 8:23 am

so lazada decided same day of the dispute the seller should refund , dropped off the item at kerry next day and they received it the following day at noon (30th) , seller had 6 days to refund and it took up to the last second to do this ,was refunded in wallet yesterday, so conclusion bad product and bad customer service of the seller , not fault of lazada as they do not have a crystal bowl to know what sellers are legit or corrupt , so dispute ended well in this case... ;)

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » November 20, 2020, 10:28 pm

Should get some mileage from this article published today Image
Lazada suffers data hack of 13 million accounts

Thai Enquirer

By Cod Satrusayang
November 20, 2020

Alibaba-owned e-commerce giants Lazada revealed on Friday that it had suffered a data hack of more than 13 million accounts in Thailand, triggering worries of compromised financial data and privacy details.
The e-commerce firm said that up to 12.2 million names, 9.3 million phone numbers and 1.2 million emails were compromised in the hack.
The data breach comes just weeks after 1.1 million accounts were hacked in Singapore where the company is based.
Lazada said on Friday in a statement that it was working closely with authorities in trying to protect customer data and a meeting between company representatives and the Thai digital ministry is set for early next week.
Lazada is one of Thailand’s largest e-commerce gateways with hundreds of millions of baht in sales monthly.
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » November 21, 2020, 6:09 am

Oh no someone has got my complaint email and foot size 13eee plus my phone number
They will have a boring day ahead of them working out I have made like 20 purchases

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » November 21, 2020, 7:43 am

Someone is going to find out I take a size XXXXXXL Leeds united home shirt. It’s a dilemma
Last edited by Niggly on November 22, 2020, 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 21, 2020, 7:47 am

Niggly wrote:
November 21, 2020, 7:43 am
Someone is going to find out I take a size XXL Leeds united home shirt. It’s a dilemma
...and ask if I have ordered five skateboards but only have two kids, where's the other three kids?

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 5, 2021, 7:48 pm

Any IT experts out there in Udontropolis?
I can’t for the life of me work out how to plug in my new MacBook charger cable 😂

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 6, 2021, 12:49 pm

Well that was painless.

I haven’t got a printer & couldn’t print the return label so I ambled to the Post Office with the plastic green ladybug thing in it’s opened delivery envelope & the girl asked me to Line the label to her. She printed it off, filled in all the details, popped the packing list inside, taped it all up & stuck the bar code over the delivery label. She then gave me a proof of postage receipt & said that was it. Couldn’t have been easier ;)

Got home & checked the Lazada website & it shows the package as on its way 👍

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 6, 2021, 1:30 pm

tamada wrote:
November 21, 2020, 7:47 am
Niggly wrote:
November 21, 2020, 7:43 am
Someone is going to find out I take a size XXL Leeds united home shirt. It’s a dilemma
...and ask if I have ordered five skateboards but only have two kids, where's the other three kids?
or why taxi has ordered the Pink Everton Strip (twice) :lol:

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » January 6, 2021, 5:16 pm

kopkei wrote:
November 5, 2020, 8:23 am
so lazada decided same day of the dispute the seller should refund , dropped off the item at kerry next day and they received it the following day at noon (30th) , seller had 6 days to refund and it took up to the last second to do this ,was refunded in wallet yesterday, so conclusion bad product and bad customer service of the seller , not fault of lazada as they do not have a crystal bowl to know what sellers are legit or corrupt , so dispute ended well in this case... ;)
as you said to me if you dont like the rules or thai way of doing things go home

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 6, 2021, 9:53 pm

^ Two months to construct a reply bearing no resemblance to the post content would suggest we’re lucky you don’t work in Lazada’s Help Centre dealing with returns. However, I wouldn’t have expected anything less so well done 👍

Back on topic, according to the tracking, my return has been accepted at the destination 23 hours after sending which I think is pretty good going.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 7, 2021, 11:24 am

So my item was accepted at destination & immediately went to inspect status. I suspect this is an automatic status when the bar code is scanned & not someone actually standing there inspecting it right at that moment.
Refund flagged as reviewing & immediately processed this morning.
So to recap, about 41 hours from receiving wrong item from China which was nothing to do with Lazada, I’ve been refunded. I’ve got a lot of experience with on line retail in the UK & this is pretty good 👍

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 8, 2021, 12:55 pm

Have had some issues with Lazada lately. Last 2 orders i get told order dispatched, next i hear order cancelled as unable to deliver. Very annoying.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 8, 2021, 7:33 pm

Decided to withdraw the refund from the on line wallet as usually order COD. It said it was going to take up to 7 days which I thought a bit out of order being in no mans land for so long but it appeared in my bank account this morning so about 15 hours

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 30, 2021, 7:14 pm

Just had dealings with a bit of a naughty supplier.
They called Mrs N asking if she could cancel her order as they were out of stock. She agreed only to discover the only reasons for cancelling would be classed as her decisions. It doesn’t really affect us other than we’re going to have to place an order somewhere else but I guess if the supplier had initiated the cancellation there might be a black mark go against them for advertising something they didn’t have

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 30, 2021, 11:37 pm

^ Maybe beware of other shoppers buying the same rubbish that you are buying. Bad taste is surprisingly common as well.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 31, 2021, 7:58 am

^I like tat & I’m slowly filling my house with it.
Suppliers poor stock control in China is no excuse when trying to get stuff not available in Mr DIY.

PS
Don’t forget you posted a picture of one of your rooms on here done out in 80’s fibreboard wood finish chic

thewatchman
udonmap.com

Post by thewatchman » January 31, 2021, 12:07 pm

Classy,is that an upgrade from wood chip wall paper and artex ceilings?
laughing at the occasional visitor and failed taxi drivers

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » January 31, 2021, 12:37 pm

I don’t think tartan flock paper was available to import

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”