Vertical blinds for the kitchen

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Owld Feller
udonmap.com

Vertical blinds for the kitchen

Post by Owld Feller » January 26, 2018, 2:48 pm

Any recommendations for easy clean, reasonably priced VBs from a company that makes a good job of fitting them will be very gratefully received.

Barney
udonmap.com

Re: Vertical blinds for the kitchen

Post by Barney » January 26, 2018, 4:26 pm

Owld Fella,
Don't have a contact number ( I can get from the missus later if needed, I'm not in Udon) but if you can search google maps or other map source the shop we got our blinds for our house was on Si Suk rd. Nearest adjacent corner was the main road Tummajedee Rd , head down that road from the Vietnam restaurant, if you know that place which is on Posri Rd land office end. Turn left into Si Suk and venture past a small alley and the first shop 30 mtrs on the left which looks like a hardware shop is the place. They will call the lady who does the blinds but should have her photo album of products.
Don't know the price or if it would be considered reasonable, my missus did the wheelin and dealin. its at least a place to start and compare with others if it's in your part of town.
Their Venetian Blinds can be obtained in quite a number of materials. We ended up choosing the maple timber as in the photos attached. Supplied and fitted and the finished product is good.
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_4438.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4437.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4435.jpg

Owld Feller
udonmap.com

Post by Owld Feller » January 28, 2018, 1:13 pm

Barney wrote:
January 26, 2018, 4:26 pm
Owld Fella,
Don't have a contact number ( I can get from the missus later if needed, I'm not in Udon) but if you can search google maps or other map source the shop we got our blinds for our house was on Si Suk rd. Nearest adjacent corner was the main road Tummajedee Rd , head down that road from the Vietnam restaurant, if you know that place which is on Posri Rd land office end. Turn left into Si Suk and venture past a small alley and the first shop 30 mtrs on the left which looks like a hardware shop is the place. They will call the lady who does the blinds but should have her photo album of products.
Don't know the price or if it would be considered reasonable, my missus did the wheelin and dealin. its at least a place to start and compare with others if it's in your part of town.
Their Venetian Blinds can be obtained in quite a number of materials. We ended up choosing the maple timber as in the photos attached. Supplied and fitted and the finished product is good.
Many thanks for the reply Barney.

Would I be correct in assuming that they also supply vertical blinds?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » January 28, 2018, 1:39 pm

Correct, Yes they can supply many types of blinds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”