car stereo

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
kopkei
udonmap.com

car stereo

Post by kopkei » July 19, 2019, 7:52 am

wanted ...a decent shop with a big choice of car stereo (radio/dvd) ? i went to individual kong ,on the net nice pictures ,but in real the shop look neglected and no choice/stock at all , no one was working also on a friday?...installation not needed..thanks for any info on this ;)

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: car stereo

Post by glalt » July 19, 2019, 9:47 am

kopkei wrote:
July 19, 2019, 7:52 am
wanted ...a decent shop with a big choice of car stereo (radio/dvd) ? i went to individual kong ,on the net nice pictures ,but in real the shop look neglected and no choice/stock at all , no one was working also on a friday?...installation not needed..thanks for any info on this ;)
Lazada has a large variety of car stereos, take a look.

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=car ... 719cZQCGnA

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » July 22, 2019, 6:52 am

udon not easy to shop these day's , did not find any shop with a reasonable stock or prices, wasted a lot time ending up buying on internet as i normally do with most things (lazada/shopee...) ;)

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 22, 2019, 7:49 am

C D players in cars are now becoming old tech . I looked at a nearly new car the other day ,radio which you connected your personal device to , but no CD player .

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » July 22, 2019, 8:50 am

CD's are old media, although many auto DVD players can handle them. Your phone is your media player for newer cars. The USB connection should be able to manage an external CD drive as well as a thumb drive with music, although my car doesn't easily manage a thumb drive.
I recall changing a radio in a 2000 Honda Accord I had some years ago. The technician shorted out the A/C unit which the Honda shop wanted 12,000 THB to replace the module with no guarantee it would resolve the A/C problem. To make a long story shorter, I ended up selling the car.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 22, 2019, 9:02 am

Both my newer vehicles have a USB port and both do a great job of using a memory stick for music, or for me audio books. Media is easily transferred from a CD or DVD to a memory stick using your computer.

I have an old beater car that stays at my condo. I replaced that radio with one that also can use a memory stick. I think it cost me 3,500 baht including installation. It works fine.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » July 22, 2019, 9:44 am

i also use a usb stick for songs , but my wife still have a lot of old songs on vcd so i opted for this one
https://shopee.co.th/PLATINUM-XDi7080AD ... 1450036988
has android build in ...and has 2 usb outlets , i will install it myself ;)

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”