Photocopy service near Central or Immigration Office

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
rickfarang
udonmap.com

Photocopy service near Central or Immigration Office

Post by rickfarang » October 18, 2020, 9:05 pm

It's that time of year again -time to extend my permission to stay, and I am going to need to have a lot of photocopies made between the time I visit my bank in Central and the time I get to the Immigration office.

Can anybody recommend such a service?

Thank you in advance for any helpful information.

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Photocopy service near Central or Immigration Office

Post by parrot » October 18, 2020, 10:16 pm

On Phosri Rd, in between the Bangkok Bank and the Kasikorn Bank, there's a photo shop......next to the eyeglass store. The owner speaks excellent English.
If they're not open, on the road that runs between Srisuk and Phosri Rd, across from Makkaeng School, there are a few copy shops.

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » October 19, 2020, 6:22 am

Thank you sir, I appreciate your help!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » October 19, 2020, 7:09 am

Maybe a little far out of the way for your chosen route but I’ve found this shop to be good & cheap. He printed all my Immo copies for a ridiculously low price & also the pictures for the marriage extension. Owner speaks perfect English too which is a bonus. I’ve also used him with other docs by just emailing him while I’m standing there which he opens & prints off.

It’s a row of shop houses on the corner of Santapol College just under the BigC flyover.
All the shop houses seem to have copy facilities but the one I’m on about is second in from the left

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 19, 2020, 9:17 am

Acrosss from Central on the east side of the road photo and I would imagine Xerox also

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » October 13, 2021, 5:54 pm

The photo shop is where I get my photos taken for the application. I asked them about making copies and the price was very high because they are high quality and full color copies.

Last year I found a photocopy shop on the 2nd floor of Central mall but they seem to be gone now.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”