Water Treatment/Purifier Supply Store?

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Water Treatment/Purifier Supply Store?

Post by NongKhaiLee » January 7, 2022, 12:25 pm

I have been buying fittings and parts for a water purifier system and a very helpful employee at DoHome asked me if I had been to the Water filter store near HomePro? He explained where it was, my Thai isn't the greatest but i was sure he said right next to HomePro on the ring road. Does anyone know of the place? (I couldn't find it)
Thanks

parrot
udonmap.com

Re: Water Treatment/Purifier Supply Store?

Post by parrot » January 7, 2022, 12:48 pm

As you're heading from the old Big C toward Homepro, on the ring road, about a km before Homepro, on the same side, is a Pure Water filter store. It's set back from the ring road about 50m.
https://baankrongnam.com/

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » January 8, 2022, 10:22 am

Thanks! Now I'll be able to find it for sure next time I come to town.

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » January 10, 2022, 1:27 pm

I tried the Shopee thing, I couldn't get them to accept an overseas bank card, and when I tried to use my Bangkok Bank account they wanted a Thai I.D. card number and wouldn't accept my Passport number. My wife isn't a Thai citizen. It looks to me like Shopee has become foreigner unfriendly, unless I am missing something.

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » January 10, 2022, 5:29 pm

you can do a search on lazada for the same items ...shopee membership is on my name , i buy mostly cod , no need for card , but also sometimes with my Thai visa card payment without problems ... ;)

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”