small dogs

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
kopkei
udonmap.com

small dogs

Post by kopkei » March 16, 2022, 6:25 am

went to the evening market (more than a year not been) at UD where normally next to 7/11 are a lot of dog sale stands ,now only 2 with little choice and bloody expensive compared before , so any advice on where to find places that sells small dogs ? ...thanks ... ;)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: small dogs

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 16, 2022, 6:43 am

I know a couple of dog breeders who have ceased as a while ago the government introduced new laws on breeding and where puppies can and cannot be sold... i didnt ask anymore details but thats what i was told and probably a reason less are on offer .. covid restrictions re travel to match up male n female for doggy rump pumpy may also be a factor ..less pups in general being produced.

I wanted a playmate GF for Jack i sourced my little female JR Jill via firstly trying a google search which came up with a few options then a stroke of luck word of mouth from a customer who had a friend with JR pups coming soon in Sakorn Nakorn ....the rest is history.

Good luck hope you find the doggy of your dreams soon.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 16, 2022, 9:37 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 16, 2022, 6:43 am
I know a couple of dog breeders who have ceased as a while ago the government introduced new laws on breeding and where puppies can and cannot be sold... i didnt ask anymore details but thats what i was told and probably a reason less are on offer .. covid restrictions re travel to match up male n female for doggy rump pumpy may also be a factor ..less pups in general being produced.

I wanted a playmate GF for Jack i sourced my little female JR Jill via firstly trying a google search which came up with a few options then a stroke of luck word of mouth from a customer who had a friend with JR pups coming soon in Sakorn Nakorn ....the rest is history.

DM
Not only doggy rumpy pumpy DM. It's been hard.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 16, 2022, 9:38 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

Sakon Nakhon??? They breed dogs there to sell for the Vietnamese to eat! I wouldn't bring my dog near that Province. Well, Panna Nikom is okay as the people in that village are Phu Tai and only want dogs as pets or guard dogs.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » March 16, 2022, 11:12 am

I do know a guy who has a few dogs but not pedigree.
I'm sure he would give one to a good home.

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » March 16, 2022, 11:12 am

I do know a guy who has a few dogs but not pedigree.
I'm sure he would give one to a good home.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 16, 2022, 2:11 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 16, 2022, 9:38 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

Sakon Nakhon??? They breed dogs there to sell for the Vietnamese to eat! I wouldn't bring my dog near that Province. Well, Panna Nikom is okay as the people in that village are Phu Tai and only want dogs as pets or guard dogs.
WALOB
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Chriss
udonmap.com

Post by Chriss » March 17, 2022, 3:58 pm

PM sent

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 17, 2022, 7:55 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 16, 2022, 2:11 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 16, 2022, 9:38 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM

WALOB
Translated is ..what a load of bolloxs
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

pepesgrill
udonmap.com

Post by pepesgrill » March 18, 2022, 3:44 am

laan yaa mo isn't exactly notorious for purposefully dispensing false information . maybe
he's actually been to this panna nikhom place? :-k

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 18, 2022, 5:12 am

pepesgrill wrote:
March 18, 2022, 3:44 am
laan yaa mo isn't exactly notorious for purposefully dispensing false information . maybe
he's actually been to this panna nikhom place? :-k
Yes, it's a nice little village. My wife and her three sisters were born there, and she has a number of cousins in Panna Nikom too. The majority of people living in the area are Phu Tai. Thanks, Cali

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 18, 2022, 5:58 pm

Want a puppy? Just ask around. There are plenty of unwanted puppies. I got one several years ago, he is a what I would call a multi breed and he is a good member of the family. He is medium sized. Our former dog was a beautiful Golden Retriever and the problem was that he loved everyone. He was stolen and a sizable no questions asked reward offer did not bring him back. No one would bother to steal our dog.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 20, 2022, 6:57 pm

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 20, 2022, 7:00 pm

Earnest wrote:
March 20, 2022, 6:57 pm
Think that belongs to Desiree Yer Know !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 20, 2022, 11:05 pm

Earnest wrote:
March 20, 2022, 6:57 pm
He's such a cutie! Has the all pink poodle gone the way of Beer Monkey?

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » March 21, 2022, 5:57 am

Oh no, retired to a dogs home in Hampshire.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

jdrags1
udonmap.com

Post by jdrags1 » March 25, 2022, 8:53 am

My stepson regularly sells all breeds of dogs and used to be one of the people near the 7-11. He or his wife can help you. We are in the U.S. and will be until this whole covid thing is over. Call Jume or Koy at 083-149-4800. He lives near the Udon Racetrack. They are still selling lots of dogs both to Thais but also to different countries but never for food to Viet Namese or Chinese These are pure bred pets. He has at different breeds at different times but might be able to get the breed you want. He has had Pomerainians (sp), chicallas (sp), pugs as well as bigger dogs like Golden Retrievers, Labs, Siberians, Pit bulls, other bull dogs, Thai dogs, etc. Best to have a Thai speaker call - their English is limited. Email me if you want more info: I'm Jim. [email protected]

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”