Thai Language university course?

Where to find instruction in Thai, English and other languages around Udon Thani.
Jet
udonmap.com

Post by Jet » September 17, 2014, 7:04 am

Hi guys - I'm seeking some information for some friends of mine who want to complete a Thai Language course - an approved 1 year diploma or something of that nature. I can't find much info and I'm in OZ at the moment and won't be in Udon until early December again.

Their preference is Khon Kaen, but Udon would be ok. Does anyone know if there is a reputable intensive Thai language course 6 months - 12 months? University or other institution. Thanks in advance for any assistance, Geoff. :D

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » September 17, 2014, 8:31 am

Jet wrote:Hi guys - I'm seeking some information for some friends of mine who want to complete a Thai Language course - an approved 1 year diploma or something of that nature. I can't find much info and I'm in OZ at the moment and won't be in Udon until early December again.

Their preference is Khon Kaen, but Udon would be ok. Does anyone know if there is a reputable intensive Thai language course 6 months - 12 months? University or other institution. Thanks in advance for any assistance, Geoff. :D
Have a 'butchers' at this Jet, in Khon Khaen
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Jet
udonmap.com

Post by Jet » September 17, 2014, 5:44 pm

Socksy sorry mate but I can't find a link appearing on your reply to the post - thanks, Jet.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 17, 2014, 7:16 pm

here's the string on the Udon Rajhabat University course... http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/p ... ml#p390565

I'm not 100% for sure this is ED Visa certified or not... Contact the POC for more info.
Dave

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » October 4, 2014, 9:07 pm

I sat in at Rajhabat for a day. About 30 kids from Vietnam in the class and an old mama in front with a stick speaking in Thai. Every time it came time for them to say a word, everything was good, but when I said one they would all laugh in unison, as if was the funniest thing in the world. Haha...little bastards.... It was funny for me at the moment, but I'm sure after a while it would get old. As a matter of fact it was starting to get old by the end of the class. :lol:

Return to “Language Instruction in Udon Thani”